2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think critical for our finals success is getting Langdon some game time to see if he can play with knee pain and to also to see what his touch is like. We need another intercept marker. I’d like to see him given a game against Gold Coast.
Last report said he had a setback. I would say it’s 100% he won’t feature this year

Photos from today's scratch match. Looks like we had some Suns players filling in

We get the Update Tonight after the Teams are Announced

Last report said he had a setback. I would say it’s 100% he won’t feature this year
He needs to retire. Even if he somehow miraculously makes it back he’ll have to be managed for the rest of his career. Our cap issues would also be significantly eased if he hung up the boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least he's worked hard to get back and played 5 or scratch matches in a row. The plan was probably to get him ready for next year anyway. He loves footy and wants to play and has been giving it his best shot.
I think these scratch matches are a test to see if next year is feasible for him or if the pain is too much

Yep over it fu** him off
pablo, I've seen a post or two from you lately where you concede that you aren't taken seriously/respected around here, and it's precisely because of sh** posts like that one that people don't think highly of you! While I don't think any player who makes it onto our list deserves to be spoken about like that, if you were talking about e.g. Corey Gault a few years ago it might not seem quite as bad, but this is a player who did very well for us in a Grand Final only a couple of years back. It's certainly not his fault he hasn't been able to contribute much since then. It may well be that it would be better for the club if he were to retire (if he can't get himself fully fit), but the lack of respect you show to quite a few of our players will mean that many people here will continue to not take you seriously!

Neither could Ben Brown but heaps on here are saying yo get him. Same with Wright. May as well throw Daw into the mix.
No, Ben Brown is different. He's a proven goal kicking forward who has topped 60 goals in a season 3 times and isn't the wrong side of 30. We should consider chasing him imo.

pablo, I've seen a post or two from you lately where you concede that you aren't taken seriously/respected around here, and it's precisely because of sh** posts like that one that people don't think highly of you! While I don't think any player who makes it onto our list deserves to be spoken about like that, if you were talking about e.g. Corey Gault a few years ago it might not seem quite as bad, but this is a player who did very well for us in a Grand Final only a couple of years back. It's certainly not his fault he hasn't been able to contribute much since then. It may well be that it would be better for the club if he were to retire (if he can't get himself fully fit), but the lack of respect you show to quite a few of our players will mean that many people here will continue to not take you seriously!
Big footy does not affect my life .
Sorry to dissapoint

For someone who has not much respect as you say alot of ppl use a phrase I am well known for.
I just say it how it is.
One might say its black or white for me..#theirony.
#justplayhim

For someone who has not much respect as you say alot of ppl use a phrase I am well known for.
I just say it how it is.
One might say its black or white for me..#theirony.
#justplayhim
People don’t use that line because they respect you Pabs...

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back