List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

rumours going around is Matt crouch is also being shopped now.... adelaide are looking to add another top 10 pick. crouch and a late second for a top 10 pick......

weird draft to go all in on.... probably saw our approach with butters rozze and duursma.....

Would do Lycett or Ladhams and a future 1st for Cameron
I've have said our rucks are untouchable, after the Aliir inquiries, but if we could get Cameron, then yes ship of Ladhams. We have ****ed around with our ruck stocks for about 6 years and thought we have got it about right at the moment, but we have stuffed around with KPFs for even longer.

the thing that has driven Hayes price up is the genuine lack of ruckman and lack of young ruckman.
Put hayes in this draft, he goes first round no doubt. clubs are desperate, saints signed Mckernan !
Good let them all suffer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumours going around is Matt crouch is also being shopped now.... adelaide are looking to add another top 10 pick. crouch and a late second for a top 10 pick......

weird draft to go all in on.... probably saw our approach with butters rozze and duursma.....
They could swap m crouch and 23 for a pick in the high teens. Not sure where they think the top ten pick is coming from

that sounds wildly optimistic.

Why would a club want to give up a first for Matt?

the team that most would have liked him and have the picks to do so have had Caldwell and Dunkley, both better prospects, nominate them.

I can’t think of a team that really would be looking for him, especially in Vic.

I'm finding this trade period quite relaxing.

No crazy trade scenarios for us, no worrying about whether some house of cards deal is going to fall over.

No one seriously chasing our players.

Just watching the other clubs thrust and parry or in some cases fold like a deck chair.

And at the end of it knowing we're going to get Lachie Jones who is better than any trade we could realistically target.

It's kind of chill.

I know there's Dodo to take care of, but that can wait til later next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back