List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Constable and Narkle not attracting much interest according to AFL.com. Could be cheap pick ups next week.
I'd happily take Narkle.

Constable though would have exactly the same problem here that he has at Geelong. Not good enough to crack the starting centre square mid rotation and not versatile enough to play anywhere else.

Last edited:
We should be right into Treloar sell him a lifestyle rap our arms around him tell him he can go visit his family regularly he would be a massive get
Collingwood would be paying some of his contact next yrs first might get it done this situation is just unbelievable someone is going to gat an absolute bargain why not us?
Send Hinkley and Boak to speak to him Geelong style lol.
He would give us that extra mid and is abit different to what we got it's a long shot but have a crack anyone who doesn't rate him hasn't seen him play enough.
Totally agree with this he would slot in nicely to midfield stocks plus how likely is Victoria going to become closed borders next year if same covid.situation occurs ?
SA would enable that freedom travel.to.qld.

With Port this year it looks like it’s Fanta or nothing.
Hope I’m wrong because there’s much better out there to be had.

Nothing would be an absolutely fine result. Especially if we can find a way to pick shuffle our way to some extra 2021 draft capital.

Jones, Schofield as ins, and Bergman, Williams, Hayes, Mead and Burgoyne set to debut next year. Add to that hopefully a stack of organic development, a fit Ryan Burton, and we're in a great spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constable was on C4's list of Port's targets.

Geelong need cap space and are trying to off load him, so he would cost bugger all. Future third rounder.

Wonder what Port's plan B is given Aliir wants to stay in Sydney. They were clearly sniffing out some KPD / tall utility depth but unclear what they were prepared to give up. Hopefully there's some scheming going on that hasn't been leaked to the media hyenas.

I was under the impression that he had already been asked to vacate his locker after the GF. Must be my error.

He was told to explore his options at other clubs. Amounts to the same thing.

Not delisted though.

I reckon constable could be a good winger.

A damn slow winger.

I reckon constables future is as a c-grade accumulator/ inside mid who can fill a spot while you develop a better player.

Wonder what Port's plan B is given Aliir wants to stay in Sydney. They were clearly sniffing out some KPD / tall utility depth but unclear what they were prepared to give up. Hopefully there's some scheming going on that hasn't been leaked to the media hyenas.
There’s several young mature age key defenders floating around that could be drafted with a nothing pick that should be an option for us.

The whole needing to have speed to be a winger thing I reckon is a little overblown. It's about being in the right spots to receive. So many wingers have speed in droves but they don't use it because they never receive the ball in a position to do so.

The whole needing to have speed to be a winger thing I reckon is a little overblown. It's about being in the right spots to receive. So many wingers have speed in droves but they don't use it because they never receive the ball in a position to do so.
speed compensates for chaosball forward movement better than other traits do

yeah you can have guys who are gut runners who work into space. I don’t think constable is that guy though.

Also Adelaide oval and port aren’t known for having lots of space to run into

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back