List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry if already done (and yes I know Bay 13 Fodder):

Player #29 - Orazio Fantasia

1604874204492.png

Pictured: A face even Ghandi would describe as "punchable"

Orazio Maurice Fantasia is an Essendon player who was AFL standard for one year (2017) and has relied on a combination of reputation and Essendon fan delusion to be considered an AFL player ever since.
A 25 year old that Dodoro thinks is worth a first rounder, Fantasia joined the "failed forward so switched to defence" club this year. Pro-tip: if you're getting pushed out of the forwardline at the Bombers you career longevity is set to rival Kane Cornes: Firefighter.

This year Orazio Fantasia managed 5 games of such outstanding mediocrity that the Worldwide Federation of Vanilla Producers released a press statement distancing themselves from Orazio Fantasia. He managed to get more than 10 touches just once, but that was against North Melbourne so his performances against AFL sides can be summarised as 6, 6, 9 and 9. That's his disposal numbers, not Mofra's dating history from October which I can assure you was more forward and less defensible.

Orazio has already been dumped by 3 player managers for being "hard to manage", which is pretty close to "hard to deal with". That's is something Essendon should be acutely familiar with given Dodoro's attitude to trading, their club's attitude towards record-keeping and Stringer's attitude to dietary standards. Fantasia does actually seem to have some natural talent, but this has been more wasted than a Liberatore off-season trip to a kebab shop favoured by Richmond players.

Orazio has threatened to return to South Australia quite a lot recently which leads me to believe that recent border closures have nothing at all to do with Covid. The official SA government position of "I bet Essendon didn't keep the receipt" is an entirely sensible one but Port are inexplicably considering adding 'Razzle Dazzle' to their list, so he may actually get there. Just when you think 2020 (or grade 5) wasn't hard enough on South Australians already.
Sure the Crows won the spoon, but they could still have something to gloat about over Port Supporters yet (besides having slightly more attractive cousins).

Anyway 'Raz', enjoy the Bottom 50 for 2020.

And the Injectors want a first rounder? Pfffft.

Miles Pfnitzer (person who broke the AA interest from Port) reporting on twitter tonight that Aliir Aliir deal will be finalised tomorrow & once confirmed, Lienert and/or Bonner will be requesting a trade.

Think Lienert more likely than Bonner simply because AA won't be impeding Bonner in the pecking order, but who knows at this point? Dare I say one of these guys requesting a trade will help us finalise thr Fantasia deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC what is the name of the big Sudanese ruck that Port had as a contracted Maggies player in 2018 and I think also 2019??

If Aliir stars, he might attract some more of those big Sudanese kids to the game and club.
I read on wikipedia that Aliir's cousin plays in the NBA, so maybe we can rookie list him one day.

hes enormously over rated on this board.
If he wasn’t south Australian he’d barely be spoken about

whether he’s over rated or not is irrelevant. He was pick 14 two years ago and certainly hasn’t lost any value in that time

Miles Pfnitzer (person who broke the AA interest from Port) reporting on twitter tonight that Aliir Aliir deal will be finalised tomorrow & once confirmed, Lienert and/or Bonner will be requesting a trade.

Think Lienert more likely than Bonner simply because AA won't be impeding Bonner in the pecking order, but who knows at this point? Dare I say one of these guys requesting a trade will help us finalise thr Fantasia deal.
Leaving it a bit late to request a trade surely?

Miles Pfnitzer (the second person to broke the AA interest from Port behind @C4[2]Yo`DooR ) reporting on twitter tonight that Aliir Aliir deal will be finalised tomorrow & once confirmed, Lienert and/or Bonner will be requesting a trade.

We don't have to move them and can use them as depth.

I read on wikipedia that Aliir's cousin plays in the NBA, so maybe we can rookie list him one day.
Did he come to Oz first? Aliir's family moved to Brisbane when he was about 8. His family moved to Perth in his 18th year to be close to other relatives. He stayed in Brisbane hoping to get drafted, he didn't moved to Perth, played with East or South Freo for a year and was then drafted.

Aliir will be done first thing tomorrow and one of Lienert/Bonner will request a trade as a result (could be part of the deal also but unlikely)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leinert would be the logical even though he just signed a 1 year deal!

Depends. Player agents are working non stop at this time of year, same goes for the recruiting departments of clubs. Not difficult to put a contract together quickly. The more difficult side of things is getting the medical done in time, simply from a logistical standpoint.

Depends. Player agents are working non stop at this time of year, same goes for the recruiting departments of clubs. Not difficult to put a contract together quickly. The more difficult side of things is getting the medical done in time, simply from a logistical standpoint.
They wouldn’t be requesting trades without someone showing interest in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back