2021 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard yesterday that Kyneton will have another bald headed ex cat running around for 9 games, and no, it’s not Tom Harley

Heard yesterday that Kyneton will have another bald headed ex cat running around for 9 games, and no, it’s not Tom Harley
Even though I shared this rumour I’m not at all convinced it will happen lol heard it from a well connected man in Bendigo footy which is the only reason I shared it. Would be absolutely huge for Kyneton to have the little master run out for even 1 game

Cool the jets silver, maybe a sportsman's night, but he's shoulder is rooted

Even though I shared this rumour I’m not at all convinced it will happen lol heard it from a well connected man in Bendigo footy which is the only reason I shared it. Would be absolutely huge for Kyneton to have the little master run out for even 1 game

Cool the jets silver, maybe a sportsman's night, but he's shoulder is rooted

no chance Gary Ablett Jnr plays any games anywhere this season.

Myrtleford were in first with the request given his old mans history there and he has told them he will notplay anywhere but will head up there for some junior trainings and functions

As per Roota’s comments it won’t be the person that others think it may be. He has already committed to assisting at Myrtleford and is also committed with speaking engagements and other matters. He will be doing a speaking engagement at Latrobe Uni in Bendigo that everyone is welcome to attend (Advertised by AFL CV on their Facebook page).

Chappys best mate at Geelong was another bald man, who was a pios product

As per Roota’s comments it won’t be the person that others think it may be. He has already committed to assisting at Myrtleford and is also committed with speaking engagements and other matters. He will be doing a speaking engagement at Latrobe Uni in Bendigo that everyone is welcome to attend (Advertised by AFL CV on their Facebook page).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure it could be him considering he is now based in Brisbane & with everything COVID related, the fly in and fly out arrangements are probably gone.
Depends how many games they were looking at him playing. If it's 5 or 6 it would be pretty manageable.

Yea righto sounds like hillies won't be in contention again this year then. Too reliant on their top point players. Other than HDFL's bottom 3 teams North, Colbo, LBU maybe this years Mounts could do damage in BFNL finals. The rest just average Joes
Really? Against Storm Gisborne Square and Eaglehawk?

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back