Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not one to dish out advice but building a roster (especially a dynasty format) around players bye weeks is a terrible idea. I get you may have a rough week 8 or whatever but its not worth it in the long run. Most teams will lose games along the way, don't stress about 2 QBs having the same bye week imo.

I'm not one to dish out advice but building a roster (especially a dynasty format) around players bye weeks is a terrible idea. I get you may have a rough week 8 or whatever but its not worth it in the long run. Most teams will lose games along the way, don't stress about 2 QBs having the same bye week imo.
Especially if Goff is one of those QBs....better taking the zero than a neg score

100% , it's a lesson I've learnt myself.

Do we think he has worse job security than Goff who is sure to be replaced in the 2022 draft?

Not saying that, but I wouldn't label him most undervalued asset either. That's not to say you're wrong, just how I personally feel about the Carr and Gruden relationship.

Eh, it’s the type of league where it’s not actually great having too much money loaded in a QB2 with floating contracts so moving players to fulfill roles isn’t as bad as a typical dynasty

Especially if Goff is one of those QBs....better taking the zero than a neg score

Goff putting up one of his world famous negative scoring games iin Lamar's bye week would crack me up so bad. 😂

Goff putting up one of his world famous negative scoring games iin Lamar's bye week would crack me up so bad. 😂
Oh it'll happen, can guarantee he will save that neg score for that particular week, almost as if he knows.

Oh it'll happen, can guarantee he will save that neg score for that particular week, almost as if he knows.

Stinger should trade for Jimmy G off me , Jared's negative scoring soul mate.

Niner fan is Stinger, so it makes more sense to swap Goff for Garoppolo. You could then enjoy the fruits of Jared.

Jimmy's 1m contract for negative scoring games as opposed to Jared's 5.4mil is much more appealing. He would need to give up a lot.

Jimmy's 1m contract for negative scoring games as opposed to Jared's 5.4mil is much more appealing. He would need to give up a lot.
I am confident that Goff will at least be starting

Can't say the same for Jimmy G

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am confident that Goff will at least be starting

Can't say the same for Jimmy G

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Starting and scoring negative points is worse than not playing and scoring nothing.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back