Position 2021 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of going Whit down to Harmes and have a backline of Laird, Williams, Harmes, Milera, Cumming, Hayden Young. Rookie options just seem so bad this year down back.

It's becoming increasingly likely that Yeo will be out for the first part of the season as he continues to recover from OP. This makes two West Coast defenders a viable option. Duggan in a midfield role and Witherden playing on a HBF. Both have moved on to pre season watch list.

It's becoming increasingly likely that Yeo will be out for the first part of the season as he continues to recover from OP. This makes two West Coast defenders a viable option. Duggan in a midfield role and Witherden playing on a HBF. Both have moved on to pre season watch list.

If this eventuates (looks likely as you said) then I’ll be dropping Stewart down to Witherden and pocketing the $82k to use elsewhere. Really bullish on him racking up +6s chipping it round the backline with Hurn and co... nailing a spot in the 22 was the only (slight) query so if Yeo has helped that spot firm up then I’m all in on Witho for a starting spot in my side

tenor.gif
__ 1613004890637.png

It's a conundrum now .....what impact on Ryan ?
I think it does a bit.. i had Ryan penned it to basically take 9/10 kick ins. If its going to be shared, thats a bit of a loss. Almost enough for me to can the whole idea to start with. Still think there is enough intercepts and +6's with our style for him to bare minimum hold his value, but growth may be slightly stunted.

Ill leave him there for now - but def. a watch.

I think it does a bit.. i had Ryan penned it to basically take 9/10 kick ins. If its going to be shared, thats a bit of a loss. Almost enough for me to can the whole idea to start with. Still think there is enough intercepts and +6's with our style for him to bare minimum hold his value, but growth may be slightly stunted.

elite leg !!!

Should Jeremy Howe be getting more respect around here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping my eye on Lynch. Surely he can go 90+ with full length matches
Been playing SIM matches on a Wing ......had some Qtrs in that role late last year, the magnets were thrown around alot last year

Thought he's played on a wing for the last 4 odd years?
High HFF .....was the DEF release target, got most of his ball between wing & HBF .....has great endurance, hence a "potential" role change

Which under concussion protocols is a little bit suspect
Yeah not entirely certain how it works, a fine line I'm sure - but perhaps player knew it was just a good clip in the jaw.

Had Ryan initially as one of my first picked, but went with Witherden at similar price.
Young locked in anyway but Ryan was 3rd in AFL for kick ins last year Behind (no pun) Lloyd & May and played on, out of the square in 74 of 89 kick ins.
Ryan an elite mark so just get Young to kick it to him.

Had Ryan initially as one of my first picked, but went with Witherden at similar price.
Young locked in anyway but Ryan was 3rd in AFL for kick ins last year Behind (no pun) Lloyd & May and played on, out of the square in 74 of 89 kick ins.
Ryan an elite mark so just get Young to kick it to him.
Where do you get those stats from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2021 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back