Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

some standard ADP behaviour at this time of year, lose to a 3-5 Lenny who scores 170 (easily his second highest score of the season) with only one QB starting (Geno Smith) , lose with the second highest score in the league this week to Fuey.

ill give myself a better than 50% chance to miss the playoffs somehow, its written in the stars.
This sort of luck is normally reserved for me and my fantasy teams

Very tempted, want trade for him but too scared of him ******* me over

If you get an offer you feel is good enough rumply, come to me before you pull the trigger , I might try and beat it.
And if you get an offer from A11dAtP0w3R after that come back to me again and I might try and beat it.

And if you get an offer from A11dAtP0w3R after that come back to me again and I might try and beat it.

I made Rump a very reasonable offer I believe, dont like lowballers and back and forth trade games as you know.

Im more than happy to hand over the farm if I have my heart set on someone to get it done, so bring your wallet. So long as I make you pay thru the nose im fine with missing out. :p

I made Rump a very reasonable offer I believe, dont like lowballers and back and forth trade games as you know.

Im more than happy to hand over the farm if I have my heart set on someone to get it done, so bring your wallet. So long as I make you pay thru the nose im fine with missing out. :p
I am just gonna give him your picks ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought u meant Lennys and Helfs, ive still got my own first and your second this year
Oh no, not trading those. Future picks. I am not that stupid. Pretty stupid, but not quite that stupid.

From this point forward I’d like to request everyone to run every trade past me first to see if I can top it.

Jesus Christ 😂

From this point forward I’d like to request everyone to run every trade past me first to see if I can top it.

Jesus Christ 😂

Still a 10x better deal than having to pay a first for Julio Jones. 😂

Cmon Haychh you don’t actually believe rumply gave A11dAtP0w3R the last crack at the deal do you? It would’ve just been the best deal.

we are cool, both deals were fair imho, one just made a bit more sense than the other is all & I didnt want to get into back & forth playing each other off against one another.

Rumply is more than fine to incite a bidding war. I'd do the same.

I did warn Haych last night to bring his wallet.
Yeah that’s fine, I wasn’t going to get into a back and forth bidding war it’s not really how I want to operate (or how I thought most NFL fantasy players operated). If you want to go down that path go for it, I just think it’s pretty ordinary form.

Yeah that’s fine, I wasn’t going to get into a back and forth bidding war it’s not really how I want to operate (or how I thought most NFL fantasy players operated). If you want to go down that path go for it, I just think it’s pretty ordinary form.

I think you're getting too pissed about nothing really, it's no different to a GM calling round and asking other teams to get a better deal .

If I'd run the price and up on you with no intention of trading for him that would be different and worth getting pissed about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back