Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And if you get an offer from A11dAtP0w3R after that come back to me again and I might try and beat it.
Im more than happy to hand over the farm if I have my heart set on someone to get it done, so bring your wallet. So long as I make you pay thru the nose im fine with missing out. :p

funny, you didn't seem to have a problem with this yesterday, nor did you mention bidding wars are unethical.

Are you serious? I made a joke out of it because I legitimately thought you weren’t being serious 😂

you thought I wasn't being serious. Yet in the post after the one you made, that I quoted, I reiterated again that I would make an offer.

You must be the only person in the league to not understand I was.

Ill make sure to put some fine print* on posts for now on so you can understand when Im serious and when im not

*this has been a srs post Haychh

you thought I wasn't being serious. Yet in the post after the one you made, that I quoted, I reiterated again that I would make an offer.

You must be the only person in the league to not understand I was.

Ill make sure to put some fine print* on posts for now on so you can understand when Im serious and when im not

*this has been a srs post Haychh
My apologies that I took it as an utter batshit crazy suggestion that you could ask someone to gather all the other offers from the other peasants in the league, place them in front of your much more important self and allow you to adjust your offer accordingly. Please forgive me that I ever had that thought...

My apologies that I took it as an utter batshit crazy suggestion that you could ask someone to gather all the other offers from the other peasants in the league, place them in front of your much more important self and allow you to adjust your offer accordingly. Please forgive me that I ever had that thought...

God youre a drama queen its got to the point where im laughing at your replies now.

God youre a drama queen its got to the point where im laughing at your replies now.
😂😂 and once again just failing to acknowledge any point from my post and just continue to live in your own world.

Thanks though man, it’s been pretty entertaining for me too.

😂😂 and once again just failing to acknowledge any point from my post and just continue to live in your own world.

Thanks though man, it’s been pretty entertaining for me too.

What am I supposed to acknowledge? You massively over dramatising something... I wanted CMac, but there was only so much I can offer given I dont have a first or second in 2023, if your trade offer was better I wouldn't have been able to outbid you or even made and offer, as it stood, I recognised I had enough ammo to beat it so made an offer. Deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What am I supposed to acknowledge? You massively over dramatising something... I wanted CMac, but there was only so much I can offer given I dont have a first or second in 2023, if your trade offer was better I wouldn't have been able to outbid you or even made and offer, as it stood, I recognised I had enough ammo to beat it so made an offer. Deal with it.
Such a massive Homer trade, that is the thing we should be taking from this. :cool:

Such a massive Homer trade, that is the thing we should be taking from this. :cool:

also reeks of pure desperation .

Watch CMac do a hammy over the next few weeks. Im sure Haychh will thank me for outbidding him then. :)

We’ve been through this, I know! Rumply was happy to accept my offer but had to check with you first, you topped my offer, Rumply came back to me and I chose not to
play that silly game.

Anyway man. It’s been fun but I’m calling it here. You keep doing you and don’t let anyone else tell you you’re wrong 😂

We’ve been through this, I know! Rumply was happy to accept my offer but had to check with you first, you topped my offer, Rumply came back to me and I chose not to
play that silly game.

Anyway man. It’s been fun but I’m calling it here. You keep doing you and don’t let anyone else tell you you’re wrong 😂

Imagine this in the real world. A team cracking the shits at another for outbidding them in a trade for a player and then telling their fanbase they didn't land the player and counter coz they dont play silly games.

You cant make this up honestly. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Dont worry, im sure Haychh has sewn the seeds of pity in some owners minds for down the road and hell get another opportunity to come away with a bargain, poor rumply has probably been guilt tripped into giving up someone for less than he could get elsewhere. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back