Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the trade chatter thought I would update everyone on the deadline. This year you'll be able to trade right up until kickoff for the first thanksgiving game on the 26th of November.

what do you want for Michael Thomas ? Third ?

what do you want for Jameis ? Fourth ?

:p

I should tank this week, wouldn't mind the Gorilla Bears making the playoffs.

Time to pick up Chris Herndon off waivers and start him at TE over Kelce , no one will ever suspect a thing after Kelce scored 0.7 points last week.

Imagine how sweet the choccies would be A11dAtP0w3R trading Kelce to me and knocking the talentless mug out of the playoffs and picking up a 1st in return...couldn't be sweeter

no favours for you, one of my main rivals :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind it, wouldn't mind you making the playoffs as mentioned, only issue is I have to make it first given my ridiculous division,
You've got 5 regular season games left, all against divisional rivals so it's going to become clear soon who the top team in that division is. Most likely be a wild card spot from your division also though.

I only ask coz im down to $3 , pretty happy with my roster but short on defensive players and when there is an injury I usually dont have any backups so rely on streaming via the waiver wire.

Wouldn't mind another $10 - $15 to see me thru the season for a 4th round pick or something.

I only ask coz im down to $3 , pretty happy with my roster but short on defensive players and when there is an injury I usually dont have any backups so rely on streaming via the waiver wire.

Wouldn't mind another $10 - $15 to see me thru the season for a 4th round pick or something.
Happy to do a trade if it is possible

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back