Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s going to be a shamozzle, guaranteed. Both ticketek and ticketmaster websites crash at high demand periods and we have AFL member sale for all games in the round at 10am - they’re not even staggering it like what happens for finals. I don’t know if the club members sale window is the same time for all games in the round too but probably so. Given the reduced capacity, there’s going to be a lot of unhappy campers is my prediction.
Totally agree. We have a mate buying six tickets for all of us.
Even though we are all Legends members, I’m not convinced we will be going.

Should be Okay when we are the Home Team but will be a Battle for Away Game. Unless you are Legends/Club 5 Members as they get 1st Crack at tiny amount of Tickets

According to the Collingwood website at the moment, for round 2 (away game) all members with away game access can buy tickets during the same 2 hour window and that is it. Membership level doesn’t appear to be relevant for away tickets.

According to the Collingwood website at the moment, for round 2 (away game) all members with away game access can buy tickets during the same 2 hour window and that is it. Membership level doesn’t appear to be relevant for away tickets.

I have a Season Ticket 18 Game Reserved Seat Membership so I still be able to go to Away games then?

I have a Season Ticket 18 Game Reserved Seat Membership so I still be able to go to Away games then?

From my understanding yes you’ll have the opportunity to purchase tickets in the away members window, but for away games you won’t get any priority above just a general admission member with away game access. Obviously the rules could change as well.

From my understanding yes you’ll have the opportunity to purchase tickets in the away members window, but for away games you won’t get any priority above just a general admission member with away game access. Obviously the rules could change as well.

Okay. So I have to be there soon as it opens to have any chance of getting a Ticket,

IF can't get away Tickets for sometimes should ask money back on the Away Game Memberships but see what Happens

I'm fairly sure its up to the home team how many tickets they give to the away club. I don't think the number of Collingwood members with away access would be particularly high. But if there are only 1500-3000 tickets up for grabs you'd want to be online as soon as the ticket window opens.

I would be sitting there so I can try and get 1 Straight away and be pretty much the Same every week/Game

Well, on Tuesday I will be trying to buy six tickets for six Legends members. I will log on at 1pm, which happens to be my school lunch time. This gives me 30 minutes to secure the tickets. Should be fine?

Well, on Tuesday I will be trying to buy six tickets for six Legends members. I will log on at 1pm, which happens to be my school lunch time. This gives me 30 minutes to secure the tickets. Should be fine?
Legend Members are petty much Certain to get Tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

Just got an email from the club in regards to getting tickets for this Friday's game. I've gone to ticketek and it looks like we still need to pay for tickets, even though I am a home game club member. Is this correct? I thought I would get the ticket for free, considering I have paid for my membership.

Last edited:
I was looking at the area allocation for the mcg, and level N in the olympic stand now includes the front seats of the top level, despite still being in the "level 2 wing" category. Will probably be like that moving forward and a shifty way of adding more seats to a higher price category. If it's not level 2 it's not level 2, guys.

Hi guys,

Just got an email from the club in regards to getting tickets for this Friday's game. I've gone to ticketek and it looks like we still need to pay for tickets, even though I am a home game club member. Is this correct? I thought I would get the ticket for free, considering I have paid for my membership.
Nope it should be free. Even the booking fee is free. Forget what it says. Once you put in your barcode, it'll be free

Hi guys,

It may not be the same, but AFL members with club support do not have to pay for reserved seat upgrade tomorrow at 10am.

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck tomorrow with tickets. AFL tonight reported only 5000 tickets remaining. I’m pretty shattered as it looks like I won’t be going to a game until we play possibly the Suns. If next year is the same, think this will be my last year as a member.

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck tomorrow with tickets. AFL tonight reported only 5000 tickets remaining. I’m pretty shattered as it looks like I won’t be going to a game until we play possibly the Suns. If next year is the same, think this will be my last year as a member.

How come be only 5 Thousand Tickets Left when they not even been on Sail Yet?

Must be Talking about Thursday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back