Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a worry if they aren't replacing coaches.

You would think their team won't fall to pieces next season though, but you wonder what it will do for development on going
Tealsters now talking up Campo as a good get.

A guy we sacked, with no other AFL club wanting him for two seasons.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry ....but my gut says somethings wrong about Vossy being so obviously happy at getting the CARL job ..... I mean it's obvious that any Coach would be happy at getting the appt ....but you have to show supporters & players that "it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work .....not celebrate like Vossy

1632440866579.png 1632440992510.png

#portlogic :think:

Wait till they sign Talia, he will be the greatest defender of the modern game. :drunk:

I think Voss is perfect for that job.

His reputation as a head coach is already not great. So if being at Carlton does not work out, no harm done. And if he succeeds good on him. He is a likeable guy, so good on him.

Don't want to burn another first time coach ie Bolton and Teague.

I think Voss is perfect for that job.

His reputation as a head coach is already not great. So if being at Carlton does not work out, no harm done. And if he succeeds good on him. He is a likeable guy, so good on him.

Don't want to burn another first time coach ie Bolton and Teague.

Carlton will go very hard for Clarko next year. He will be offered the most money ever for head coach.

I genuinely dont believe Voss will survive the year.

I also love how some of their supporters are saying that they don't understand why the Adelaide supporters are "so chirpy".

It's almost like they're in complete denial of their impending demise and our rise.

I also love how some of their supporters are saying that they don't understand why the Adelaide supporters are "so chirpy".

It's almost like they're in complete denial of their impending demise and our rise.
2014 2.0

Why are so many hanging shit on the Voss appointment? I think it's a solid appointment. Has at least coached a team to finals and then went back to assistant coaching level for 10 years to develop his craft, overseeing a midfield that has reached two straight prelims. Have also managed to get Brian Cook as CEO, they genuinely appear to be getting their shit together off field. I hate Carlton btw, but acknowledge they've made decent moves so far since sacking Teague.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are so many hanging sh*t on the Voss appointment? I think it's a solid appointment. Has at least coached a team to finals and then went back to assistant coaching level for 10 years to develop his craft, overseeing a midfield that has reached two straight prelims. Have also managed to get Brian Cook as CEO, they genuinely appear to be getting their sh*t together off field. I hate Carlton btw, but acknowledge they've made decent moves so far since sacking Teague.
I think they may have fixed that club.

Except Ports demise is being very overstated .....they have very good list depth of young quality players

Boak & Gray will be covered .....Butters will be as good as Boak

Except Ports demise is being very overstated .....they have very good list depth of young quality players

The reason they got to where they are this year is they had Boak and Butters.

In the future it's just Butters. Is that enough for them to succeed?

The reason they got to where they are this year is they had Boak and Butters.

In the future it's just Butters. Is that enough for them to succeed?
Butters only played 10 games this year ...after his return from injury, he was never the same player ....those injuries take a few months to completely heal

Jones will be a regular, after his injury riddled year .....Frederick will be good

They really don't their youngsters are very overrated

My gut feel for next year is that there will be a direct inverse correlation between our rise and port adelaide power's fall.

(yes, I'm just trying to sound smart) ;)

What I really mean is I think they will drop down the ladder about the same amount that we will climb the ladder.

My gut feel for next year is that there will be a direct inverse correlation between our rise and port adelaide power's fall.

(yes, I'm just trying to sound smart) ;)

What I really mean is I think they will drop down the ladder about the same amount that we will climb the ladder.
inverse-variation-animation-fast.gif

Butters only played 10 games this year ...after his return from injury, he was never the same player ....those injuries take a few months to completely heal

Jones will be a regular, after his injury riddled year .....Frederick will be good

My son is good friends with both Martin Frederick (Port) and Michael (Freo) and from what I'm aware Martin at this point doesn't have a contract for 2022 and the club have told him that they'll made a decision after the trade period.

Butters had a severe injury (drop foot) as a result of his ankle injury, there definitely would be some concerns over that injury in the long term because often that type of injury never quite heals 100%.

He didn't look to be the same player when he came back and there's the possibility that his speed and ability to evade contests, that were a big part of his game, might never quite return to what it was before the injury.

Jones looks a great prospect, but ultimately he's a stocky half back flanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back