Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had Petracca/Oliver since day dot but theres A fair argument for Macrae/Bont watching this game.
What's the general consensus about having two SP mids from the same team? Obviously there has been a lot of chatter prior to the practice match of Oliver and Petracca and today a lot of chatter about Macrae and Bont however if there is literally nothing in it is there a certain logic to avoid double ups?

For example Bont and Macrae vs Bont and Merritt? Or Oliver and Petracca vs Oliver and Bont. Clearly most coaches would have any of these guys at M1-M3 so im wondering whether different teams becomes a factor when one is splitting hairs?

I expect ill go with Bont and Merrett FWIW.

What's the general consensus about having two SP mids from the same team? Obviously there has been a lot of chatter prior to the practice match of Oliver and Petracca and today a lot of chatter about Macrae and Bont however if there is literally nothing in it is there a certain logic to avoid double ups?

For example Bont and Macrae vs Bont and Merritt? Or Oliver and Petracca vs Oliver and Bont. Clearly most coaches would have any of these guys at M1-M3 so im wondering whether different teams becomes a factor when one is splitting hairs?

I expect ill go with Bont and Merrett FWIW.
for me I love it. If one fires there is every chance they are bringing others into the game.

Heppell & Houng
v
Taranto and def rookie on field

I was at the game Saturday night .

I didn't like what I saw from Heppell.
You can tell hes been out of the game for a while.

Rids is ess best Def.

Might take a few weeks for heps to get up to speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow vs Dom Tyson vs Daniher

Gaff vs Cripps

Last edited:
Laird, Tom Phillips, Dusty

Or

Lloyd, Tom Green, Tom Phillips

Dusty and Laird (M4)

Or

Butters and Bont
Hard to argue against Butters & Bont, but Dusty will 100% be a top 6 forward and Laird will 100% be a top 6 defender so both are set and forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back