List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s really pleasing to hear that after missing Merrett we are targeting players to build with Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Georgiade etc. and not looking at plugging holes with 30 year olds.

Both Petty and Clark would be great addition to our list in the short and long term.

I remember we were very heavily linked to Clark in the lead up to the 2018 draft with variously the Butters or Duursma picks. Clark in his first year was looking like a certain star. He is seriously quick.

It’s really pleasing to hear that after missing Merrett we are targeting players to build with Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Georgiade etc. and not looking at plugging holes with 30 year olds.

Both Petty and Clark would be great addition to our list in the short and long term.

I remember we were very heavily linked to Clark in the lead up to the 2018 draft with variously the Butters or Duursma picks. Clark in his first year was looking like a certain star. He is seriously quick.
Duursma on one wing, Clark on the other.

Amon to the centre square. I think he's shown he can do it since Robbie went down.

Wines, Boak, Drew, Amon, Butters, Rozee.

Any A grade mid or potential A grade midfielder.

or work our how or who can get us access to Horne.

that will immediately lift our midfield to match the top 4 sides.

Interesting.

You will have to expect us to be somewhat cynical as we’ve never talked to you and can’t establish whether you have credibility or not (no offense just realistic)

It’s also hard to see him leaving Sa as he’s settled. Could see Gcs wanting his experience though and apparently a very well liked off-field leader and port has a stockpile of young halfbacks so going to gcs could get him more money more years and more games.

Though I’m assuming gcs but brissie have shown a willingness to go after senior halfbacks and still have a hole there.

Sorry to clarify, Hartlett to Brisbane not Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Jordan Clark fans up in the house tonight?
We were keen in his draft year weren't we?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will have to hope duursma and Bergman (like Ford said) develop inside games
I thought Duursma in the SANFL looked more like a mid with pace than a wingman this week.

Hopefully it is a sign of what's to come. He is definitely building the frame for it.

I am really bummed about Merret, may have actually been the last piece for us.

Just like Ryder was the missing piece for season 2015. Then it was Dixon in 2016. Then in 2018 we added Watts, Motlop and Rockliff and pushed all our chips into the middle of the table, only then at the end of the season we claimed we never did so and had begun a significant rebuild.

There is never a missing piece. Winning requires a collective of around 28 good players given injuries over the course of a year. If we are ignorant to think that one player is the missing piece under Hinkley, then we forever deserve the mediocre results that come our way under this man's leadership regardless of any added "missing piece."

I thought Duursma in the SANFL looked more like a mid with pace than a wingman this week.

Hopefully it is a sign of what's to come. He is definitely building the frame for it.

Had a few strong marks overhead too. It's like I was watching a young Brad Ebert.

If we can turn Ladhams + another fringe and our current draft haul into A first rounder, Clark, Petty and Burgoyne it's laps down pants around the table time

Jordan Clark won the GF sprint - beat out Brad Hill in a close one.

Depends on the price tag but would love him on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back