Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, all,
Fox Footy has been showing "best games" of the past, and I happened to watch the 2007 elimination final between Hawthorn and Adelaide.
It was the third season for a new breed of Hawk, Mitchell, Lewis, Franklin, Roughead...The game was fast and furious and reminded me of the 2021 GF between Melbourne and Bulldogs. What was clear to me after the game was that if ever there was a template for the style of play that Sammy wants to implement for the 2023 Hawks, it was this game. If you haven't seen it or have forgotten it, just watch it. You only have to look at the type of player that Sam has already got into the club and had targeted in the draft this year and it is no wonder that excitement levels are rising fast. So, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Go hawks!!
One of my greatest days at the footy that. Franko turned and gave us his Christ the redeemer impression! After years of mediocrity this was the turning point

Back on topic of 2022-2023, i believe this is young Will McCabe in the Hawks Christmas photo. Far back behind S Mitchell and next to Stephen. Fingers xView attachment 1576667
Take out the front row and it reminds me of a boy band! Let's make sure we bring the unsociable along with the pretty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my greatest days at the footy that. Franko turned and gave us his Christ the redeemer impression! After years of mediocrity this was the turning point
Sat next to a woman who was an avid Hawks supporter (did not know her) with her boyfriend who I don't think really followed AFL. Think it was what I'd call an early relationship date. We were hugging each other at the end of the match and I am sure he was wondering WTF is going on :tearsofjoy:

The must have very big hopes on him to be in a club Christmas card a year before being drafted would be a big balls up if we passed on him at seasons end.
Yeah how would they explain to the members that he happened to be snapped in a photo used for Christmas marketing while he was at the club for a day 12 months prior to the draft, if he wasn’t drafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back