Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Are H Shaps our sponsor or something? I never heard of them before.
There was a mascot race at half time a few weeks back between the Harvest Snaps mascot and the Dees and other footy related mascots and Harvest Snaps flogged them, the board has been all in on Harvest Snaps since.

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Disappointing our mascot couldn't beat a snack that no one had ever heard of before.
Especially one that claims to have wasabi in it but doesn’t.

Ok update, while the Harvest Snaps Chilli may not have much of the way of actual chilli flavouring, I think they're bloody delicious.

Hope they release an extra hot version at some point, but if you're not after a sinus burn, these are just lovely.

Actually met someone who works for them on the financial side on the weekend. It felt like meeting a celebrity.
More like meeting someone just before death, that poor guy will be looking for a new job in no time going off their social media imprints that Bluelegs showed last week. If it wasn't for sales from the BF Dees board im not sure anyone would be buying them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like meeting someone just before death, that poor guy will be looking for a new job in no time going off their social media imprints that Bluelegs showed last week. If it wasn't for sales from the BF Dees board im not sure anyone would be buying them.
They abandoned their twitter account due to lack of interest :whistle:

Am watching the Australian Speedrunning Marathon (ASM) atm, it's held yearly in Adelaide. Playing video games fast to raise money for cancer research

It's kind of been nice to detox from Footy and other sports

Am watching the Australian Speedrunning Marathon (ASM) atm, it's held yearly in Adelaide. Playing video games fast to raise money for cancer research

It's kind of been nice to detox from Footy and other sports
What games?

What games?
At the moment they're doing a race in one of the pokemon games, they finished mario kart 64 before. Futurama the game any % yesterday was highly entertaining

Looking forward to Banjo-Kazooie tomorrow morning as that's my speed game and i know the guy running it

Few goodies coming up over the following days, got crash 1 & 2, Donkey kong country, Spyro, a couple zelda games of course and there's some TAS showcases on Saturday

In case you were wondering, I'm still in Palua.

My flight back was cancelled today, so I'm here for a few days longer.

It's warm here ... never drops below 25 degrees. Bit colder in Melbourne ... Can't say I'm in a hurry to get home.

In case you were wondering, I'm still in Palua.

My flight back was cancelled today, so I'm here for a few days longer.

It's warm here ... never drops below 25 degrees. Bit colder in Melbourne ... Can't say I'm in a hurry to get home.
I was wondering.

Cheers Northcote

I was wondering.

Cheers Northcote
You're back.

Can you tell me about the last amazing meal you made, it's been all harvest snaps around here recently. Perhaps even pics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back