Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea was such a good player. Id take him ahead of Cameron and Kennedy too.
easily, only 2 CHFs from that era in his discussion are Brown and your boy N.Riewoldt
Only LLoyd and Franklin above him without argument as a forward aswell

easily, only 2 CHFs from that era in his discussion are Brown and your boy N.Riewoldt
Only LLoyd and Franklin above him without argument as a forward aswell
Id put Brown above Lloyd, but thats probably my Essendon hate boner showing.

Id put Brown above Lloyd, but thats probably my Essendon hate boner showing.
Brown was much funner to watch but Lloyd gave me nightmares as a kid with that ****ing accuracy. Almost 1000 goals. Brown would win you a final or a GF on his own, Lloyd was guaranteed 5 goals a game

Sounds like we need to have our own board draft :whitecheck:
TK and me on the sidelines watching the picks roll in...

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Could actually though.

We could do a snake draft to pick a best 22 each, then have a knockout comp where each team is pitted against another, with votes to decide who advances. Winner gets a badge maybe.

Would be fun but would also take a fair bit of effort so IDK. Depends if people are interested.

Sounds like we need to have our own board draft :whitecheck:
Make it a rule that if you pick an ineligible player you skip your turn. Then ADP and TK spend the whole draft laughing at everyone elses selections only to find they have no players at the end.

Make it a rule that if you pick an ineligible player you skip your turn. Then ADP and TK spend the whole draft laughing at everyone elses selections only to find they have no players at the end.
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

No players still beats half the guys here

Could actually though.

We could do a snake draft to pick a best 22 each, then have a knockout comp where each team is pitted against another, with votes to decide who advances. Winner gets a badge maybe.

Would be fun but would also take a fair bit of effort so IDK. Depends if people are interested.
Basically what we had with the MFC re-draft but league-wide.

I'm confident my team would be better than Topkent's. I'll also be choosing Brock McLean with pick 1, though. :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confident my team would be better than Topkent's. I'll also be choosing Brock McLean with pick 1, though. :eyes:
Worth doing, you think? We'd have to put some sort of time limit on selections though, otherwise the draft itself could go for months lol.

Worth doing, you think? We'd have to put some sort of time limit on selections though, otherwise the draft itself could go for months lol.
Yeah but only if we all agree to vote for my team, because I'll get quite sad otherwise.

Rohan Bail (c)
Luke Williams (vc)

Pretty sure I won that no need to check back.

Im picking Campbell Brown, Steven Baker, Phil Read, Aaron Hamill, Jono Brown, Josh Carr, Dean Wallis, Barry Hall, Beau Waters, Byron Pickett, Richie Vandenburg

Ive already won

Could actually though.

Would definitely be keen.

Pretty sure I won that no need to check back.

Im picking Campbell Brown, Steven Baker, Phil Read, Aaron Hamill, Jono Brown, Josh Carr, Dean Wallis, Barry Hall, Beau Waters, Byron Pickett, Richie Vandenburg

Ive already won
Dont forget proposed Maynard killer and Vegan thug Ben Brown in your lineup.

Could actually though.

In. Did we do something similar for Dees players a while ago?

However the temptation to try and draft the worst team of the era would be strong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back