Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Could actually though.

We could do a snake draft to pick a best 22 each, then have a knockout comp where each team is pitted against another, with votes to decide who advances. Winner gets a badge maybe.

Would be fun but would also take a fair bit of effort so IDK. Depends if people are interested.
I'm telling you now my team with Spargo captaining a forward line lead by Ben Brown is no good.

Worth doing, you think? We'd have to put some sort of time limit on selections though, otherwise the draft itself could go for months lol.
We're not going to have much else on come September.

I remember back in the day we did one of these? and a saints fan from another board filled in to make up the numbers and ended up winning because from the outside looking in he took the perceived favourite players and was pretty spot on.

I'm still mad that i drafted both Febey's and didn't get any votes for keeping them in the same team

Watching the skateboarding at the olympics, helmets really should be mandatory.
They should, i'd say three quarters of them have stacked

Did you see that guy that had to like abort his attempt because the drone was in the way, then did it, stacked and then flipped off the drone?

They should, i'd say three quarters of them have stacked

Did you see that guy that had to like abort his attempt because the drone was in the way, then did it, stacked and then flipped off the drone?
Missed that, lol.

I had a mate die because he didn’t have a helmet on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's Sunday sesh escalated quickly:

View attachment 2069055
Nice.

Are you a stout fan. If so the Brick Lane Trilogy of fear series are full on but they're not for the faint hearted.

I got them but wouldn't drink one alone. The 500ml cans are a good taster for 2-4 people. And at $18 a can that's probably a good thing.

Nice.

Are you a stout fan. If so the Brick Lane Trilogy of fear series are full on but they're not for the faint hearted.

I got them but wouldn't drink one alone. The 500ml cans are a good taster for 2-4 people. And at $18 a can that's probably a good thing.

I don't mind the occasional stout. Just had the caramel vanilla Hawkers white stout last weekend and it was incredible.

That definitely sounds like a trilogy of bevs for sharing around a campfire!

I don't mind the occasional stout. Just had the caramel vanilla Hawkers white stout last weekend and it was incredible.

That definitely sounds like a trilogy of bevs for sharing around a campfire!
They have a fourth one too all about 10.5-11.5%.

If you ever see Eggster or triple chocolate stout they are good.

Also, Bridge Road do a magnificent harvest dark ale.

They have a fourth one too all about 10.5-11.5%.

If you ever see Eggster or triple chocolate stout they are good.

Also, Bridge Road do a magnificent harvest dark ale.

Stouts are one of those beer types that genuinely benefits from being strong. Strong beer works really well with the strong body and taste.

I've rarely disappointed by Bridge Road. Their magic Christmas unicorn ice cream ale is definitely something.

Chad American

“You know the thing that hurts me the most?” he began. “I have to watch the NBA Finals and they have ‘world champion’ on their heads.

“World champion of what? The United States?

Don’t get me wrong. I love the US at times. But that ain’t the world. That is not the world - we are the world.

“We have almost every country out here fighting, thriving and putting on a flag to show that they are represented.

“There ain’t no flags in the NBA. We got to do more. We got to be presented to the world.

When milk goes off it becomes yoghurt.
Not always, I left milk in the car the other week and put it in the fridge afterwards. Tasted fine. Problem was, the milk was actually in the car for over 24 hours.

Absolutely smashed me. Don't listen to anyone who says food poisoning only lasts like 2 days, I was being pounded for four and half days.

Not always, I left milk in the car the other week and put it in the fridge afterwards. Tasted fine. Problem was, the milk was actually in the car for over 24 hours.

Absolutely smashed me. Don't listen to anyone who says food poisoning only lasts like 2 days, I was being pounded for four and half days.
i had a similar experience with an egg in a souvlaki I got from a fish and chip shop. Tasted fine going down but **** me, 4 days of absolute hell, relentless hurling and diarrhea 24 hours a day.

i had a similar experience with an egg in a souvlaki I got from a fish and chip shop. Tasted fine going down but **** me, 4 days of absolute hell, relentless hurling and diarrhea 24 hours a day.
At least you could rage at the fish and chip shop during your penance.
Wife's just looking at me dying like you drank a ****in' nippies you left in the car on the weekend, you deserve this. She was right, of course.

Your first mistake was trusting a place that puts egg in souvlaki

At least you could rage at the fish and chip shop during your penance.
Wife's just looking at me dying like you drank a ****in' nippies you left in the car on the weekend, you deserve this. She was right, of course.
Saw a vid where LA Beast drink a gallon of spoiled milk that he left out in the sun for a few days as a challenge. Projectile vomitted into the washing machine in the garage, couldn't make it to the bathroom.

Always funny when it's not you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back