Not open for further replies.
can't believe there are no games for me to lose money on this weekend :(

Why not watch the AFLW, bro?

blink-wide-eye.gif

Riewoldt 2+@$2.35 SB
3+@$5.60
4+@$16
5+@$51

Very generous odds for old man Jack here, just about the longest I’ve seen for him to kick 5. Loves the matchup on the Lions and kicked 6 on them in QLD last year.
With Marcus Adams just ruled out for the rest of the year I've taken Jack for stations 3-6, @$6, $17, $51 & $101 TAB

Is Shane Edwards' next game also a retirement game?

Fun Facts with Grotto.

Reason for optimism for the Pies?

Cats have won 1 of their last 7 Qualifying Finals.

2016 2pt win over Hawthorn. IIRC that was a kick after the siren too.

Last time the Cats and Pies met was in 2019, similarly Cats 1st, Pies 4th after H&A, Pies won by 10pts.

the total is dropping for dogs vs freo on the back of expected rain.. Perth stadium has had so many games this year where the rain has cleared in time for the game and surface has drained well... no soccer like the debacle of the pitch in eagles vs stkilda and a week to get it ready means it should be perfect.. the total is down to 149.5 and It looks like the rain is clearing by mid arvo at the latest, game starts at 6:10 pm

Fun Facts with Grotto.

Reason for optimism for the Pies?

Cats have won 1 of their last 7 Qualifying Finals.

2016 2pt win over Hawthorn. IIRC that was a kick after the siren too.

Last time the Cats and Pies met was in 2019, similarly Cats 1st, Pies 4th after H&A, Pies won by 10pts.
Tells me the Cats are due. Taking them at the line. Sneaky play on 40+ also. Hope it's a cracker.

Surprised David King doesn't gamble more.
He seems to know everything after the event and before it.
Lol
B: B.Guerra B.Lake H.Shaw
HB: C.Brown L.Whitnall B.Gibbs
C: D.Thomas J.Greening M.Campbell
HF: S.Goodwin D.Schwartz N.Brown
F: J.Stephenson B.Fevola J.Stringer
R: M.Gawn D.Beams A.Cooney
Int: J.Jenkins S.Beasley T.Papley M.McGuane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised David King doesn't gamble more.
He seems to know everything after the event and before it.
Lol
He bet on Lewis Taylor to win the rising star in 2015 over the Bont in an upset and won a truckload. Was later investigated and cleared of insider knowledge. Also plays poker at crown. He's a degenerate

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lads I reckon I have found some value in the tackle markets on tab for the weekend games.

Gus Brayshaw: only moved into midfield round 20 and has gone: 6,6,4,3 in the four games since. He’ll play in the guts again Saturday night and should have any dramas in a high intensity and potentially wet final:

4 tackles ($2.05)
6 tackles ($5.50)

Joel Selwood: Geelong being cruising for last half of season but will bring different energy for final. Expect Jelwood to spent heaps of time in mids. His tackle numbers for his last 9 finals are: 8,4,7,4,9,5,2,8,8

6 tackles ($2.50)
8 tackles ($6.00)

Again, any rain and being a top 4 final only odds for chances.

Good luck if ya play!!

Lads I reckon I have found some value in the tackle markets on tab for the weekend games.

Gus Brayshaw: only moved into midfield round 20 and has gone: 6,6,4,3 in the four games since. He’ll play in the guts again Saturday night and should have any dramas in a high intensity and potentially wet final:

4 tackles ($2.05)
6 tackles ($5.50)

Joel Selwood: Geelong being cruising for last half of season but will bring different energy for final. Expect Jelwood to spent heaps of time in mids. His tackle numbers for his last 9 finals are: 8,4,7,4,9,5,2,8,8

6 tackles ($2.50)
8 tackles ($6.00)

Again, any rain and being a top 4 final only odds for chances.

Good luck if ya play!!
Angus Brayshaw been taken off for tackles.

GL if on.

Just saw the Brisbane Lions putting their lineups out and saw Daniel McStay listed at full-back. Seems a bit of desperate time, calls for desperate measures.

For Richmond that looks as potent a forward line as one could get all season. Dustin Martin, Riewoldt, Tom Lynch, Cumberland, Bolton, Maurice Rioli.

Just saw the Brisbane Lions putting their lineups out and saw Daniel McStay listed at full-back. Seems a bit of desperate time, calls for desperate measures.

For Richmond that looks as potent a forward line as one could get all season. Dustin Martin, Riewoldt, Tom Lynch, Cumberland, Bolton, Maurice Rioli.

McStay $2.59 for no goals at TS.

But does he play back? I doubt it.

Might still be worth a play he has gone goalless against Richmond 2 of the last 3

That forward line would be impossible to defend if supply is not stopped up the field. Defenders would feel Like a mouse being dropped into the snake aquarium. The Lions will miss Lyons and Rayner as two of their noted clearance players which will make it even harder for them to stop said supply. The Lions are a good side but unlucky with injuries,suspension,form and matchup here. Richmond 40+ looks a play.

That forward line would be impossible to defend if supply is not stopped up the field. Defenders would feel Like a mouse being dropped into the snake aquarium. The Lions will miss Lyons and Rayner as two of their noted clearance players which will make it even harder for them to stop said supply. The Lions are a good side but unlucky with injuries,suspension,form and matchup here. Richmond 40+ looks a play.

Awesome username.

TAB has a venue mode promo where you get money back if your team kicks the fist goal and loses.

Points bet is paying out if your team leads by 12+ at half time.

Can play at both venues and hope for the double payout with potential refund insurance at tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back