AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

trying to get a little bit of a value for the big goalscorers

goal in both halves for all of these

Hawkins and Cameron @ 2 (SB)
Curnow and Mckay @ 2.40 (SB)
Buddy 1.8 (SB)

singles on them

multi them with also Lynch @ 12.48

then another multi Hawkins/cameron/curnow/mckay/buddy/lynch/fritsch/brown @ 80.78 (SB)

trying to get a little bit of a value for the big goalscorers

goal in both halves for all of these

Hawkins and Cameron @ 2 (SB)
Curnow and Mckay @ 2.40 (SB)
Buddy 1.8 (SB)

singles on them

multi them with also Lynch @ 12.48

then another multi Hawkins/cameron/curnow/mckay/buddy/lynch/fritsch/brown @ 80.78 (SB)
1.png

Carlton -8.5
On fire lately against a saints side that's looked ordinary past few weeks.
Swans -19.5
Essendon are not good.
GC -3.5
A very different team up there in the dewy conditions.

These all seem like great bets

Agree Carlton & Sydney are great bets, but getting Collingwood against anyone at even money is just ridiculous value with the form they’re in.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Yes.

I have seen a few posters state on here that it has happened to them.
Looks like I'll have to ramp up some account defence. Been doing a little here and there - mainly multis - but will increase this.

Reilly O'Brien 15+ @ $2.05 sb - Luke Jackson had a big game last week but his opponent Oscar McInerney had a career high 23 disposals, often grabbing the ball out of the ruck contest using his sizable frame and slamming it onto his boot (finished with 12 clearances). Reilly's had multiple 20+ disposal games in his career so he can rack them up and should clear 15 here no problem. There is small chance Gawn returns this week, but more likely he comes back in against Geelong the week after.

if you deliberately exploit it then yes, more so betting obvious errors and then cashing out when price is changed.
I tend to more favour starting with 10 players as AGS, wait for a while and then half way through a match or thereabouts, cashout.

Rayner 20+
Andrews 15+
Williams 15+
Hipwood ATG
McCarthy ATG
Treloar ATG
Weightman ATG @38.75 SB, Bet return if 1 fails

Cameron 2+
McCarthy ATG
Hipwood ATG
Treloar ATG
Weightman ATG
Ugle-Hagen ATG @9.50 SB, Bet return if 1 fails

Hail Mary
Hipwood 3+
Ugle-Hagen 2+
Durdin 2+
Membrey 2+ @184 SB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small random 3 leg disp. multi
Sam Berry 20+ (in for value as per usual, worth a shout)
Adam Saad 20+ (Hit 3 of last 4)
Daniel Rich 25+ (Hit 6 of last 7)
@7.40 SB

Paul Curtis AGS @ $2.6 365 - Should have kicked 3 against Adelaide... missed an easy one, and dropped a mark 30 metres out straight in front. Has kicked a goal three out of the last 4 weeks now.

2+ @ $11
3+ @ $61
Against Geelong? Ball will be lucky to get into Norths forward 50.

Geez Horrendous Rain in both QLD/NSW over weekend its like 15-40 mm either side of the games between GC VS PIES and HAW VS GWS. 148.5 is tempting overs for GWS VS HAW as these two sides aren't showing much defensive capabilities but the weather is just too poor

Jack Ross 25+disposals@$5.50 TAB

Jack racks up the possies in the vfl as an inside mid but he himself has stated that he typically plays as a winger in the afl side and this results in reduced disposals. Got his chance as an inside mid in the absence of Cotchin last week and got 25. Covered this multiple times in his first season from a handful of games playing as an inside mid as well. Will have even more CBA attendance this week in the absence of both Cotchin and Prestia.

North+0.5(yes plus)@$34
North-30.5@$501

Are you telling me that if this game were played on 501 alternate planets concurrently that this would not occur on at least one of those planets? I reckon it could happen twice or maybe even thrice. This, therefor, is value baby. It is also something I will be attempting to will into existence through the power of prayer🙏

North-30.5@$501

Are you telling me that if this game were played on 501 alternate planets concurrently that this would not occur on at least one of those planets?

Yes, I am telling you that.

And I'm the kind of person who loves longshot bets.

They used to call me Longshot Louie down at the local bookie (I stole that from Norm McDonald)

This North team is so many layers of trash, I honestly feel sorry for my fellow supporters.

I truly think there is more chance Geelong win by 150+ than North win this match at all, let alone by 30+.

However I like longshot bets and those willing to take them, so I wish you well 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back