2022 All Australian Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine not having prestia
Its embarrassing for all concerned.

The Rising Star and AA selection process are so amateur its a joke. Given how much money the game is worth now I'm staggered its allowed to remain this way.

Its a couple of ex players that probably watch less footy than the average club member that get together for some sandwiches and juice that decide the make-up of the team! What a joke.

Dan Rioli
Tom Lynch
Shai Bolton

All in the extended squad

Dion Prestia horrendously undervalued by the AA committee every year. Absolutely had to be in the squad if they are fair dinkum.

Bakes, Pickett and Vlaustin also unlucky to miss out.
pickett was good 1st half of the year, bakes dropped off abit

imo broad very stiff

We didn't get as many Tigers as we should have in the AA team when we were winning flags, the reason given at the time was that we were a very "even" team, which in my opinion was bullshit, lol a made up excuse just so they could steal two AA blazers from Nick Vlastuin.

This season I think we've made the 8 mostly on the back of the efforts of Lynch, Bolton, Prestia and Rioli, all 4 should've been in the squad and in my opinion in the final 22, remember, for all the efforts of the Carlton 5, they didn't make the 8.

Tough call leaving Castagna out - hardest trainer, first to the ball always, stays on his feet, such clean and crisp disposal and the linchpin in three flags.
Had another amazing season!
Costanza George GIF - Costanza George Seinfeld - Discover & Share GIFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Shai is our only selection? Not surprised.

Rioli I think made his move too late in the season and Lynch is too polarising a figure, remember AA is all about AFL politics and the AFL still hasn’t forgiven us for A. Winning three flags, B. Taking GWS’ 2019 flag and Geelong’s 2020 flag and C. Taking Lynch off the Gold Coast.

We were supposed to do a Western Bulldogs, happily take our 2017 flag then go back to the hole we came from.

Jeremy Cameron is overrated.

Saad AA what a load of s**t turnover merchant loves hitting oppo on the chest Rioli kicks goals from half back that spud doesn’t all he does is high hack kicks
Saad is great to watch, but no way has he had a better season than Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 All Australian Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back