2022 All Australian Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Can somebody explain the account suspension/ban rules, please?

I'm happy to get suspended next week by a Cats mod, if they get beaten by Collingwood. How far can I go?
I got 2 weeks off for posting on their game day thread that "Stewart is a sniping campaigner that deserves 4 weeks" after his snipe on Dion. So there's a good indicator.

However the most trigger happy mods BY FAR are the Carton knee-jerk reactionists. Apparently, and I quote, I went on a troll reaction spree on one of their review threads after they lost to us...even though I only liked 1 post.

The main issue I had was Stewart in the team over Sicily

It was the reverse to Lynch and Hawkins which I found a little funny

Lynch had the most impact of the big forwards this year but played less games then Hawkins who played all 22 and got the spot which I can live with as he was awesome this year also

Stewart was the same as Lynch but played less games then Sicily who like Hawkins played all 22 games. Sicily was way more consistent all year then Stewart so I believe he deserved the spot more. Stewart was patchy and outstanding like Lynch but missed a big chunk of games

If Stewart got in on those metrics I think lynch should’ve been in the team also at least on the bench!

Lol AFL and it’s all Australian , fmd the team doesn’t even play anyone ffs , idea is so ******* backwards
Exactly how I feel👍 A subjective and nonsensical event imo. It’s a who cares event for me, so much so I won’t go near Fox Footy or SEN today and tonight as that’s about all they’ll be talking about. 🥱

Last edited:
I got 2 weeks off for posting on their game day thread that "Stewart is a sniping campaigner that deserves 4 weeks" after his snipe on Dion. So there's a good indicator.

However the most trigger happy mods BY FAR are the Carton knee-jerk reactionists. Apparently, and I quote, I went on a troll reaction spree on one of their review threads after they lost to us...even though I only liked 1 post.

Who’d of guessed? Carlton fans and mods are scummy?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I thought all our boys should have been picked, I should have known better. We dominated the afl for 4 seasons and have **** all players in the all aus team. It really has no credibility.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Can somebody explain the account suspension/ban rules, please?

I'm happy to get suspended next week by a Cats mod, if they get beaten by Collingwood. How far can I go?
Mate I went on their board after we played then a few weeks ago and I kid you not…I said …they were gifted the gane via dodgy umpiring

I got a 1 week ban…that’s how soft they are

so to answer your question….not far at all…don’t bother

Content with the Hawkins and Cameron selections - numbers one and four in the league in score involvements (Bolton third, Lynch 43rd).
Rioli should have been in ahead of Saad, or at worst, at least named on the interchange bench.
Rozee give me a break. About as credible a selection as Castagna would have been (well, we won't go that far).
And as good as he was, geez Stewart missed a bit too much footy for my liking to win a spot. I'd have given the nod to Sicily.
Anyways, no spilt milk. They ain't playing anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that Rick or Dick,whatever the * his first name is Daicos should of been in the 23,as least as a sub
as a former wingman B.Wood style im offended no tru wingmen were named,is an insult
Picketts been mighty

Content with the Hawkins and Cameron selections - numbers one and four in the league in score involvements (Bolton third, Lynch 43rd).
Rioli should have been in ahead of Saad, or at worst, at least named on the interchange bench.
Rozee give me a break. About as credible a selection as Castagna would have been (well, we won't go that far).
And as good as he was, geez Stewart missed a bit too much footy for my liking to win a spot. I'd have given the nod to Sicily.
Anyways, no spilt milk. They ain't playing anyone.
I reckon I can change that opinion on Hawkins.

Lynch 4th highest goals per game in the last decade, highest since 2016.

Highest contested marks per game since Cloke in 2011.

Most accurate goal kicker in the top 20 at 63.8%. Hawkins at 54%. Lynch had 15 less shots at goal than him but kicked more.

Kicked 19 goals in his 5 games against top 8 teams (3.8 per game), Hawkins managed 16 in his 8 games (2 per game)

Lynch only had 1 game against the bottom 2 easy beats for only 2 goals, Hawkins had 4 of these for 17 of his goals.

Sure Hawkins no.1 in score involvements, but there are 7 Cats players ahead of Lynch, yet Lynch is no.2 at Richmond for score involvements. Considering we scored more points than the Cats, the Cats clearly share it around more but that does not equal more points. The equivalent of racking up disposal numbers with 1-2 handballs. Also Lynch was 21st if you look at them PER game.

Hawkins captain,the Geelong boy's club alive and well at the AFL.

Just step back and have a laugh.
The bigger and higher up they are the harder they fall
Everything is UP Geelong, their flag to lose

This year is gonna be the sweetest of all!

7694E9E6-EA5D-4779-89A9-1B9BDB81C436.gif

I'm not really surprised Rioli didn't make it, but I thought Lunch would.
Thought Lynch was always a line ball, those games missed hurt him (it shouldn’t of)

Thought Lynch was always a line ball, those games missed hurt him (it shouldn’t of)

My thoughts exactly .. missed games.
But so did Stewart, which I thought would have ruled him out.

Can't be sure, but have an inkling the selection committee meet weeks out from the end of the season, meaning late season performnaces get overlooked.
A bit like that they do selecting the Norm Smith medallist at 3/4 time.
And Lynch was at the peak of his powers late.

My thoughts exactly .. missed games.
But so did Stewart, which I thought would have ruled him out.

Can't be sure, but have an inkling the selection committee meet weeks out from the end of the season, meaning late season performnaces get overlooked.
A bit like that they do selecting the Norm Smith medallist at 3/4 time.
And Lynch was at the peak of his powers late.
Im thinking they already decided to give Hawkins the Captaincy and when Lynch made a big run home it was to late to ditch Hawkins.

How can a bloke that kicks more goals and more contested marks in less games as a full forward not get in the AA team, mind boggling?

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 All Australian Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back