List Mgmt. 2022 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyler Young from our VFL

75_VFL_Tylar_Young_Defender.png
looks ecstatic at the news

From the clubs site

What the Richmond recruiters say about Campbell...

"Seth originally played his football with the Burnie Football Club before playing senior football with North Launceston in 2022.

"He was a strong contributor for his Tasmania U18 NAB League side, playing 13 games this year as a running midfielder and averaging 19 disposals while kicking 16 goals. His form was rewarded with selection into the Allies U18 team where he played three matches, his best game coming against South Australia where he recorded 15 disposals and two goals.

"He also managed 10.6 from 32 disposals at senior level in just his third league game for North Launceston earlier this year.

"We like his footy smarts, running strength and ball use. He has class with his feet while also seeing the game well to get into dangerous positions in the flow of play. He is a dangerous goalkicker."
Smart recruiting by our club, always thinking ahead will be worth two 1st rounders when Tassie enter the comp.

Smart recruiting by our club, always thinking ahead will be worth two 1st rounders when Tassie enter the comp.

You'd want two top5 picks for Seth and banks imho.

Riewoldt was born for a coaching type gig. ( And kicking 1000 odd goals and winning flags)

Don't let him go either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're not recruiting a KPF they're either real happy with Ryan & Bauer or we've got someone interested for a trade next year.

Bauer is barely bigger than most modern midfielders and didn't do much in the VFL.

Samson is a gumpy ruck who will never make it unless he stacks on weight and becomes a physical beast at stoppages.

There has to be a trade/FA in the works.

If we're not recruiting a KPF they're either real happy with Ryan & Bauer or we've got someone interested for a trade next year.

Gibcus and balta have kicked goals as much as it upsets people to hear. Without them you can also field a half decent back 6 for the next season or two

Bigoa Nyuon is a break the glass option too. Tbh he doesn't need to do much to fill the ccj / chol etc. Hole.

For the short term at least

Last edited:
Bauer is barely bigger than most modern midfielders and didn't do much in the VFL.

Samson is a gumpy ruck who will never make it unless he stacks on weight and becomes a physical beast at stoppages.

There has to be a trade/FA in the works.

Showed some nice bits (imo) in the vfl and bigger than plugger.

If you disregard his last kick

Also seems to go hard and a bit bouncy(?).

Ryan is big enough to make up for it if he comes good

Jovan Petric
State: Victoria Metro
State League Club: Western Jets
Community Club: Keilor
Date of Birth: 17/04/04; Height: 196kg; Weight: 87kg

You just know we are going to draft this kid
Joining the Croation mafia at punt Rd
Jovan is definitely not a Croatian name.

I'll leave that there as you can use your imagination to where I'm going with this.

Jovan is definitely not a Croatian name.

I'll leave that there as you can use your imagination to where I'm going with this.

His sir name is. [Apparently]× croat

If he's a Serb I was hoping we'd get him.

I was also hoping we'd get him regardless for another tall young players but ISWIS

Last edited:
Gibcus and balta have kicked goals as much as it upsets people to hear. Without them you can also field a half decent back 6 for the next season or two

Bigoa Nyuon is a break the glass option too. Tbh he doesn't need to do much to fill the ccj / chol etc. Hole.

For the short term at least
I'd rather try Miller first. Lets just keep Balta & Gibcus in the backline

Hypothetically are we able to trade our 2024 1st rnd pick into a 2023 1st rnd pick if there is a guy/key forward we like such as Archer Reid, Daniel Curtin, Patrick Weckert? 23 afl draft.jpg 23 afl draft 2.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back