Not open for further replies.
My combinations are gonna either be

Short VC
Laird C

Or

Laird VC
Touk C

Probably gonna go with number 1 tbh

Purely becuase I have no Sunday loop options, as most of them have been named.

I might even go with the Touk C Laird VC combo instead that I posted above as that is the most doable with the loop options I have and gives me enough time to decide if I want to take it.

Purely becuase I have no Sunday loop options, as most of them have been named.

I might even go with the Touk C Laird VC combo instead that I posted above as that is the most doable with the loop options I have and gives me enough time to decide if I want to take it.
I think Laird & Touk is a good choice.

I just don't see it with Short as a mid from a fantasy perspective. Last 7 weeks hasn't gone over 104 (4/11 tons playing mid) playing a top 4 team on a deck we notoriously are dog shit when playing there.

Could pull 1 out of the box for sure but I wouldn't be banking on it.

Perfect VC option this week. Wouldn’t want to risk the C on him given recent form but a little VC punt with a decent backup C option looks tasty given that record Crae has against the Dees

I went Brayshaw VC (98) he was stuck on the bench for half of the last quarter.
So it was over to my Captain Mills, not happy when I tuned in and saw he was on 4 halfway through the first quarter.
Finished it on 26, phew that's better.

Edit:goals within the first 30 seconds of the second.

Steele into Laird looks an easy one

Steele had 130 v Hawks earlier in the season when not even in form. Only query is does Maginness go to him or Sinclair? Been on T Kelly and Simpkin last 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ave246 pts
5rd Ave276 pts (TY Laird!)
Worse174 pts (ROB-RD12 / Neale-RD3)
Best326 pts (TY Laird x2 !)

Just posting my VC/C averages for discussion.

I got a lot of my early-round VC/Cs wrong. Trying to be a little too smart with that RD12 ROB (C) (coming off 159 and against a no Nic Nat WCE). While I feel I'm a bit below average compared to the others here, I'm quite happy given how I started the year.

It’s only Tuesday I know, but with the trades I’ve done it’s an easy decision.

VC Clarry
C Laird.

Friday Night VC helps immensely

Steele into Laird looks an easy one

Steele had 130 v Hawks earlier in the season when not even in form. Only query is does Maginness go to him or Sinclair? Been on T Kelly and Simpkin last 2
Yeah Steele VC into Laird C for me. Steele will go bananas against Hawthorn if he avoids the tag. If he doesn’t then Laird is the safest walk-up 120+ score in the business at the moment.

Has he been doing jobs lately?
Nope but we lost Fyfe (mid) and replaced him with Colyer (wing) so Aish may move from the wing to that defensive midfielder

We were playing Aish on the wing by necessity as Acres was injured but he is back now so Acres/Colyer/Henry will probably rotate the wing

Touk v Hawks
Mills v Roos
Zerrett v Giants
Laird v WCE

Gee, who to choose? They could all go huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back