Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Steele said Clark to get more mid time anyone game haha
They promised me that last year .....Nick Reiwoldt said he was the next Saints SUPERSTAR !!!!

Angry Steve Martin.gif

Never again ....Never !

2022-Banner-Teacher-Blackboard.png

Currently running Minge and Milera at D5 & D6, looks like they have the wing roles, should score similarly. Sinn and Dean on the bench with O'Driscoll on the mid bench to swing with Hewett and Sinn.
Hewett is one I keep going back and forth on. Priced at 64, can see him going 85 released of defensive duties.

Is that enough upside? Kind of puts him in no mans land. Really need him to go bang in those first 4-5 weeks with no Walsh and get his price close to one of the big dogs. Feels like he could be one you end up having to hold way too long. Just to compare him with the other more popular picks:

Sic - Similar price but could push top 6ish at his best
Milera/Coleman - Bar is a lot lower due to being dirt cheap
Hewett - Doesn't fall into either category.. carries a high bar but unlikely to be around the top 6

Hewett is one I keep going back and forth on. Priced at 64, can see him going 85 released of defensive duties.

Is that enough upside? Kind of puts him in no mans land. Really need him to go bang in those first 4-5 weeks with no Walsh and get his price close to one of the big dogs. Feels like he could be one you end up having to hold way too long. Just to compare him with the other more popular picks:

Hewett - Doesn't fall into either category.. carries a high bar but unlikely to be around the top 6
He’s in my team at the moment. If he plays a supporting inside mid role he could push 90 and be on the cusp of top 8 def. It comes down to Crazy Vossy and how he’ll use Hewett, which is an unknown. Hopefully we’ll get an idea in the PS games.

I had Hall at D2 but dropped him to Hewett, the extra cash gave me Rowell at M5, an 85-90 would be a win for me where he can hold D6 and be one of my last upgrades, he does have the rnd 12 bye but I'm pretty set for that bye anyway. One of the things that swung him into the team is the DPP status which could be helpful given the Covid uncertainty.

I've currently got him. Very bullish on his prospects this year
Question then is how that impacts Steele. I know the narrative at the moment is that they have a settled midfield so syeelw should just continue on from 2021 but adding Clark and Jones, plus a fully fit and conditioned Brouch suggests it might not be. Then throw in some time from Gresham and Byrne and Bytel... #paranoid

Question then is how that impacts Steele. I know the narrative at the moment is that they have a settled midfield so syeelw should just continue on from 2021 but adding Clark and Jones, plus a fully fit and conditioned Brouch suggests it might not be. Then throw in some time from Gresham and Byrne and Bytel... #paranoid
The thing with Steele though is he builds his scores in so many different ways and because of his huge tackle numbers, his floor is so high. I wouldn’t be worried. Jones is injury prone af. Ross likely loses his position to someone like Byrnes in the middle. Billings is being shoved forward this year. For all the guys coming into the midfield there’s guys leaving the midfield

Steele said Clark to get more mid time anyone game haha

This is what I've been waiting for - someone in that bracket between 600 and 700K, who looks to get given a good role - a lot of my other decisions fall into place now if I choose Clark

This is what I've been waiting for - someone in that bracket between 600 and 700K, who looks to get given a good role - a lot of my other decisions fall into place now if I choose Clark
might go Hewitt to Clark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

depends im running out of spots

Whitfield
Dawson
Sic
Hewitt
Milera
Sinn

I compromised elsewhere to get Sinn off my field - as there's no guarantees he plays/plays more than 1 or 2 games before he gets relegated to the 2's in favour of returning stars. Not playing that game again this year if I can help it

I compromised elsewhere to get Sinn off my field - as there's no guarantees he plays/plays more than 1 or 2 games before he gets relegated to the 2's in favour of returning stars. Not playing that game again this year if I can help it
Then goes and does a Bergman and you go ****

I am hoping a 190k is around for me instead

Then goes and does a Bergman and you go fu**

I am hoping a 190k is around for me instead

Actually if you recall haha, Bergman was in early, then got dropped for like 5 games and the returned later on - so could've just waited until he was recalled to grab him, rather than early on where he made like no cash

Actually if you recall haha, Bergman was in early, then got dropped for like 5 games and the returned later on - so could've just waited until he was recalled to grab him, rather than early on where he made like no cash
When i cut Bergman he came back and went bang and made me sad

Yeah or sub

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back