Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if $4k is similar to $127k & $143k. 😉
It's late at night on a Saturday, give me a break :p

It's late at night on a Saturday, give me a break :p

Hey, I'm just crying poor.
$4k left.
I've gotta cull to upgrade my bench, you guys are set with all that left over money.

I have a few players I don't want, so they will be downgraded if I need an above basement price bench.

Would be good to see if we've incorporated lessons learnt from 2021 into our 2022 starting sides.

Laughing Laurel and Hardy.gif

Oh, stop it .....nearly split my Bourbon

What's everyone's thoughts on Cam Rayner and Jye Caldwell?
Rayner poised for a breakout year and Caldwell seems like he's in good shape after the pre-season games

What's everyone's thoughts on Cam Rayner and Jye Caldwell?
Rayner poised for a breakout year and Caldwell seems like he's in good shape after the pre-season games
Cam Rayner is an anti-fantasy player, the type of bloke you'd pick in a team alongside Dylan Grimes and other fantays duds if you were trying to pick the worst team possible. Bloke cannot fantasy.

Jye Caldwell has too much competition for spots in the midfield and only scored when Merret was rested and Shiel was not playing. Avoid until injuries strike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t been around as much this preseason, but looking forward to it all beginning.

Quite content with this side, but of money stashed on the bench but gives plenty of wiggle room for upgrades/downgrades and also provides some JS.

DEFENCE
Crisp, Whitfield, Hewett, Sicily, Milera, De Koning (Kelly, O’Driscoll)

MIDFIELD
Steel, Adams, Neale, Cripps, Caldwell, Rowell, Daicos, Ward (JHF, Holland’s)

RUCK
Witts, Preuss (Hayes, Clark)

FORWARD
Dunkley, Treloar, Coniglio, Thomas, Butters, Brodie (Rachelle, Ralphsmith)

62k left over

Haven’t been around as much this preseason, but looking forward to it all beginning.

Quite content with this side, but of money stashed on the bench but gives plenty of wiggle room for upgrades/downgrades and also provides some JS.

DEFENCE
Crisp, Whitfield, Hewett, Sicily, Milera, De Koning (Kelly, O’Driscoll)

MIDFIELD
Steel, Adams, Neale, Cripps, Caldwell, Rowell, Daicos, Ward (JHF, Holland’s)

RUCK
Witts, Preuss (Hayes, Clark)

FORWARD
Dunkley, Treloar, Coniglio, Thomas, Butters, Brodie (Rachelle, Ralphsmith)

62k left over
Nice side, very similar to mine in terms of structure. A couple of midpricers who won't be there in round 1 in Pruess and Milera which you'll likely need to switch, but you have options

Sending it with the 3 big dogs in the mids.
Stretches my midfield depth so hopefully a fairly solid M8 pokes his head up in rd 1.
Bench options are purely place holders off very limited research and will be shuffled come team drops.

View attachment 1344561
Sinn and Hollands less likely for R1

Too many mid-pricers? I really like the look of this team, but I have fallen into trouble with mid-pricers before....

Also I have exactly $0 left in the bank! Something makes me want to keep this team as is purely for that reason!

DEF: crisp, Whitfield, McInerney, Hewett, Sicily, McCartin (SDK, Boyd)
MID: Touk, Macrae, Neale, MCrouch, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward (Cooper Stephens, Hough)
RUCK: Grundy, ROB (J Hayes or might go S Hayes)
FWD: Dunkley, Coniglio, Martin, Butters, Ralphsmith, Rachele (Durdin, Baldwin)
UTL: Hugh Dixon

Locked and loaded pending bench rookies:

View attachment 1344657

Just an FYI, SDK on field could be fraught with Danger, as Henry is looking likely for Round 1 - and Stewart, Henry and Zuthrie will get most of the ball down there. Bench option is the best way to go at the moment, IMO.

Other than that, really good looking side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back