Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soligo probably plays more forward correct?

Hough more back.

Given the volume of ball down back for the Eagles on Sunday I'm going to go with Hough...

Thats why ive leant Owens over Soligo. Looked like Owens may have gotten more midfield time
Yep but I'll have to stick to my guns on this one since I've already screwed my team with last minute moves.

Owens never on my radar. Barely on St Kildas radar all preseason. Then suddenly named?

Hough is admittedly not much better but Eagles are depleted at the moment so that puts him slightly ahead in the job security for mine.

Yep but I'll have to stick to my guns on this one since I've already screwed my team with last minute moves.

Owens never on my radar. Barely on St Kildas radar all preseason. Then suddenly named?

Hough is admittedly not much better but Eagles are depleted at the moment so that puts him slightly ahead in the job security for mine.
Yeah but if took this many injuries for Hough to get a run, i'm pretty concerned.

And as for Owens, I mean maybe he just hasn't had a look in because Saints were realising their normal go to guys are just crap. I'm backing Owens to come in and perform and keep his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele vs. Xerri is giving me nightmares.

Rachele is a pure talent and has all the job security in the world, but the forward pocket is a graveyard for first year players.

Xerri could be a top shelf cash cow if he gets decent minutes in the ruck. Seeing him named in the forward pocket is giving me flashbacks to last year, though, when he was absolutely atrocious, and he just has the aura of a classic preseason trap.

Not much flexibility with 1k in the bank, so I kinda have to nail this one.

Thoughts?

Rachele vs. Xerri is giving me nightmares.

Rachele is a pure talent and has all the job security in the world, but the forward pocket is a graveyard for first year players.

Xerri could be a top shelf cash cow if he gets decent minutes in the ruck. Seeing him named in the forward pocket is giving me flashbacks to last year, though, when he was absolutely atrocious, and he just has the aura of a classic preseason trap.

Not much flexibility with 1k in the bank, so I kinda have to nail this one.

Thoughts?
59% have Rachele and 19% have Xerri, if Rachele gets frosty you wont be alone!
Having said that Xerri in the guts is gonna happen at some stage and the upside will be pretty good.
I have both.

If you had to take a non-playing DEF rookie who would it be? I can afford Grainger-Barras, but if I don't take him I can take Stengle in the fwd line.. feel like G-B isn't going to score much as a key back. Thoughts?

Running with Soligo and Macdonald in the mids and Owens in utility. Wish me luck in this lottery.
I’m doing this too. Exactly as you say, it’s a complete lottery. Assuming I have no forced trades next week, it means you can go worst performer down to a new rookie if one gets named or to Hough if he stays in the side

Sold on Owens and going to back in the Hawks getting games into MacDonald. Mead am putting a line through, didn't exactly light up the AAMI and Hinkley is talking about Sinn a lot for my liking.

Comes down to Hough v Soligo for the last spot. Can see a little more danger for Hough in terms of best 22 players returning early.

Sold on Owens and going to back in the Hawks getting games into MacDonald. Mead am putting a line through, didn't exactly light up the AAMI and Hinkley is talking about Sinn a lot for my liking.

Comes down to Hough v Soligo for the last spot. Can see a little more danger for Hough in terms of best 22 players returning early.
Nicks spoke glowingly of Soligo in his presser today, reading between the lines, he'll be playing a defensive forward role is my guess.

Forgot Saints also have Bytel to come back but not listed anywhere. They're ****ing woeful with their injury report. For all we know he and/or Jones are back next week to force Owens out. Gah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back