Position 2022 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn let me down yesterday but 6 FA and all those dropped marks means he still has scoring power

Its a toss up between Grundy and Lynch, if I go Lynch I can upgrade Sic and Chap to Short/Ryan/Dawson, if I go Grundy then its Sic and Chap in D5/D6

Anyone think Lynch has won himself multiple weeks in the team?
Absolutely don’t touch Lynch! Even if he is our preferred choice he is one and week from being dropped

Absolutely don’t touch Lynch! Even if he is our preferred choice he is one and week from being dropped

Yeah this confirms Lynch is basically a one and done

“We’re really excited to give him this opportunity to share the ruck duties with Ned Reeves for our season opener.”

will be out for big boy next week

So its not a completely asinine idea to swap grundy for lynch then next week if lynch isnt named bring in preuss. Not confident in grundy against marshall tonight.

Problem is Lynch is sharing the duties with Reeves

so probably will only cop a 50 anyway
In the aami match he was playing like his life depended on it. I really liked what i seen and think he will score well around the ground . I think he is much better than reeves from the evidence we have so far

In the aami match he was playing like his life depended on it. I really liked what i seen and think he will score well around the ground . I think he is much better than reeves from the evidence we have so far
I reckon he is better than Reeves right now too, problem is that Hawks are picking Reeves ahead of him

I reckon he is better than Reeves right now too, problem is that Hawks are picking Reeves ahead of him
Agreed. Its obvious mitchell rate reeves more. I get soo irrational as the games get closer. Smarter play is to wait and see his role and see his job security before making a trade. But knowing me 1 min before grundy’s game ive swapped him out for lynch. Funny thing is i know now its a huuge possibolity i will do this yet i still cant stop myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set and regret
I'm actually kicking myself right now, have never gone Set and Forget before and this year i've jumped on having been convinced it's the right option. I'm going to hold it until at least the bye as I am too stuborn to change, but if they're not one and two rucks by the Bye I might legit go slap Holmsey's Heroes.

I'm actually kicking myself right now, have never gone Set and Forget before and this year i've jumped on having been convinced it's the right option. I'm going to hold it until at least the bye as I am too stuborn to change, but if they're not one and two rucks by the Bye I might legit go slap Holmsey's Heroes.

In the exact same boat.

The only thing worse than them starting slow is if I trade them and then they flick the switch.

I’m confident they will both still be 1 and 2. Even if they drop in price, unless they keep knocking out only 80s then it’s not worth trading out.

First year for me too. Last few years have gone Grundy + a value and it’s worked out well. Would have been laughing doing that again at the minimum, with the ideal being going the other way completely with 2 value.

That Holmsey guy is definitely wearing some egg on his face at the moment just because of how outspoken he was about it, but he did present solid arguments which the majority including me agreed with.

In the exact same boat.

The only thing worse than them starting slow is if I trade them and then they flick the switch.

I’m confident they will both still be 1 and 2. Even if they drop in price, unless they keep knocking out only 80s then it’s not worth trading out.
Last year I went Grundy and Witts, Gawn started slow and it was a ****ing nightmare to get him in still once forced trades start happening as the weeks tick over.

If you’re trading Gawn I reckon English is the play. Best case he’s a top 2 ruck and continues on this path he’s on and Gawn struggls. Worst case he drops back a bit, Gawn picks up, shift English forward at some point and trade a fattened rookie into Gawn once he bottoms out

If Gawn can just remember how to mark the ball again he’s an instant 100+ player

I’m confident he will come out and repay the faith again!
Was shit conditions on Saturday. He looked gassed and played against someone bigger than him. The role was great week 1, not so much week 2 but hoping that was the humid weather. Jackson playing well though a huge concern.

First year for me too. Last few years have gone Grundy + a value and it’s worked out well. Would have been laughing doing that again at the minimum, with the ideal being going the other way completely with 2 value.

That Holmsey guy is definitely wearing some egg on his face at the moment just because of how outspoken he was about it, but he did present solid arguments which the majority including me agreed with.
Exactly, eh said all the right things, it's just Gawn and Grundy have come out and absolutely burned him.

What the **** are they doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back