Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Worrying for Melbourne. Stopped dead two games in a row and were run over.
Swans started with 5 behinds too.
They’ve got spirit for sure.
Loved Paddy’s game.
Just our luck to get them twice 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a great run over the past 12 months but a couple of injuries and it all changes - imagine how the Dees would go if they now if they lost Gawn or Oliver for an extended period.

Wellllp, I was wrong.

It’s an absolutely WIDE open season this year…

Dees lack what other sides have, they've just adapted well to what it is at present and others haven't. Been wide open for around 5 years.

For me, legit scared of Brissie.
Dees are much like Swans & Cats, GOP's that mostly play well as unit, but when it comes to shooting to the stars lack punch randomly.

Been an even comp since the Tiggies won it really. We've just been middling with the cho then so never had a dog in the fight until Covid made it bleedingly obvious.

You rate there list higher than me , apart from Merrett , Caldwell and injury prone Stringer who have they got - Draper looks to of gone backwards.
Injuries
Hamstring​
Test​
Hamstring​
Test​
Suspended​
Available​
Hamstring​
Test​
Hip/Groin​
Indefinite​
Foot​
8-10 weeks​
Foot​
2-3 weeks​
Leg/Calf​
1-2 weeks​
Only Stringer in that lot that may get a game else where - Cox is a good youngster but only a 2nd yr player.

Just my view anyway - not saying they are useless and are better than 2 and 9 but they have a hell of a long way to go.
Just unlucky they wasted so much on a Shiel who turned out to be a complete spud and gave up first round picks in 2018 and 2019 to secure him on a 6yr deal. (pick 11 - 2018 was Caldwell) (pick 4 - 2019 was Ash)
One Jack Steele is worth more than that lot put together.

Gawn was massive, it was a good call. The guy was an absolute unit in the 4th.
Not sure how tagging helps outreach him but would've been entertaining to watch for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back