Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood are playing well but I'd be concerned in two years about their midfield once Pendles and Sidebottom retire. De Goey may or may not be there. Looks like their midfield is still reliant on Pendles. Think they'll be bottoming out for a few years.

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collingwood are playing well but I'd be concerned in two years about their midfield once Pendles and Sidebottom retire. De Goey may or may not be there. Looks like their midfield is still reliant on Pendles. Think they'll be bottoming out for a few years.

At the game, neither team are much good, but Hawks mids are rubbish.

Ok, cruising against a terrible opposition.

12 touches but hasn't been prominent.

Hawks are a terrible coming out of their 50, turns it over time and again.
Further to this, seems DeGoey has checked out, playing like Jack Billings with tatts.

Reckon we have him signed

If I was a Collingwood defender I would have absolutely baked that umpire. Free kick was already on the goal line so it wouldn’t have cost then anything to tell them what a bunch of muppets they are.

Butler literally knee slid into Moore, yet Moore is penalised for contact below the knees.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we want freo to win so if we manage to win next week we go equal second, or do we want the lions to win, as it's unlikely they'll lose two in a row this year.

I think Brisbane winning would be a better result for us as they look less likely to drop out of the Top 4 than Freo do and I'm also sick of the Freo hype here in WA so them losing today would at least help tp keep that in check.

I just watched our round one defeat, and the Pies were good in that, really good. They're inconsistent but they deserve a place in the 8 from what I've seen, a lot more than similarly ranked teams like Hawks or Dogs.

A shame, because they were very meme-worthy after the list ****-ups during the trade period. Now who's laughing? (not Ned Guy)

I just watched our round one defeat, and the Pies were good in that, really good. They're inconsistent but they deserve a place in the 8 from what I've seen, a lot more than similarly ranked teams like Hawks or Dogs.

A shame, because they were very meme-worthy after the list duck-ups during the trade period. Now who's laughing? (not Ned Guy)
i can't believe they were almost spooners

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back