Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Essendon sponsored by Fujitsu and Ned Kelly?

KgaFbGO.jpg

It is a new week and I am once again asking how the **** does a multi billion dollar industry have such an inconsistent Match Review / judicial system?

Willie Rioli with the old school “pin both hands of the ball carrier down low” tackle and just drives him into the ground. Didn’t they start giving big bans for that like 15 years ago? Is it allowed again? Who is running this show and how much crack are they smoking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a new week and I am once again asking how the fu** does a multi billion dollar industry have such an inconsistent Match Review / judicial system?

Willie Rioli with the old school “pin both hands of the ball carrier down low” tackle and just drives him into the ground. Didn’t they start giving big bans for that like 15 years ago? Is it allowed again? Who is running this show and how much crack are they smoking?
Meantime we get done for a perfectly executed “dump tackle” - whatever that is!

It is a new week and I am once again asking how the fu** does a multi billion dollar industry have such an inconsistent Match Review / judicial system?

Same reason anyone named "official" during match play is a half time employee, they're only multi billion if you include the good will of people wishing to assist, but at their core the Commission is a bunch of hacks since Dimmies and giant rugs.

After scouring the web for 20 years, scientists have finally found the least clicked link in internet history.
Think the AFL website missed a trick by using a blue filter instead of a purple one.

View attachment 1358894
Ironically, if there were a CLICK HERE FOR NOTHING DAMO button, I'd mash that mother****er and even activate my cookies so those mofos would always remember my preference to never see anything from that turd again.

BTW, "activate my cookies" is an excellent euphemism!

Has anyone looked at the stats from the port v hawthorn game, that’s an extraordinary hiding given the amount of ball port had. I didn’t watch the game does Mitchell have some new game plan or was it just a one off strange game.

Has anyone looked at the stats from the port v hawthorn game, that’s an extraordinary hiding given the amount of ball port had. I didn’t watch the game does Mitchell have some new game plan or was it just a one off strange game.
Have checked the stats briefly and watched the game. hawks were pretty fast and took risks, played offensive football. Good to watch actually. Port not in the game at all and rely heavily on Dixon and the ageing Robbie Gray -both out

Have checked the stats briefly and watched the game. hawks were pretty fast and took risks, played offensive football. Good to watch actually. Port not in the game at all and rely heavily on Dixon and the ageing Robbie Gray -both out
How do you get so much ball and win the clearances etc and get hammered on the scoreboard, port must have some serious issues. If they’re that reliant on dixon and gray then they will be pretty active come trade time you’d think.

How do you get so much ball and win the clearances etc and get hammered on the scoreboard, port must have some serious issues. If they’re that reliant on dixon and gray then they will be pretty active come trade time you’d think.

They lost half their side in the Brisbane game. They struggled to have 18 fit players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back