Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our wins over Freo and Richmond looking better after the results tonight although we probably would have lost to Freo with a 42-16 free kick count.

I don't even think the Bulldogs or West Coast have received that many free kicks in a game, ridiculous.

Freo likely to be 3-1 but they might be the worst skilled team in the comp.

Were only playing GWS who are travelling horribly themselves, and at least they had Tabener back to benefit from Acres going up and down in his kicking, but yeah, I like to think those of us that watched that game had the better of it v faux tough guys meets literal bastards that can't handle balls. Also, actually didn't mind Freos jumper, much better than anything else they've trotted out.

Free kicks Freo:Giants
40:16
😳

I liked the play on calls when straight palming people in the face, that was a new one I had no idea the rules changed on. Seems both WA teams get home town bias when an eastern team visits, SA gets a pass since they rarely leave SA as it is.

Were only playing GWS who are travelling horribly themselves, and at least they had Tabener back to benefit from Acres going up and down in his kicking, but yeah, I like to think those of us that watched that game had the better of it v faux tough guys meets literal bastards that can't handle balls. Also, actually didn't mind Freos jumper, much better than anything else they've trotted out.
GWS having no forward line really cost them in that last quarter. Dominated the first half of it yet there forwards were no where to be seen. Freo got easy marks then turned it right back over. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes.

Did say pies are no good and it wouldn’t take long to work them out , Elliot out for up 12 weeks. If we played them week 2 instead of week 1 we would of beaten them, bottom 6 at best

What was Elliot’s issue - I missed it?
That’s really going to affect their goal scoring….how sad 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AC injury

Not good. He’s had quite a few injuries over the years Ithink.
Not good to see the good players out with such serious injuries. ( well any players really.)

GWS having no forward line really cost them in that last quarter. Dominated the first half of it yet there forwards were no where to be seen. Freo got easy marks then turned it right back over. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes.

Well I mean they had Hogan and Hindenburg who both decided to crash and burn after half time, so just didn't really adapt to carrying two potatoes at once, where Freo actually adapted since Coyler piped up when Gimpy & Tabcorp lumbered around being unco.

And with thanks to whatever the frig is on Foxtel at present, actually missed whoever that was on the Swans bench dragging the physio/doc with Buddy's finger to sit down and actually block the camera view of trying to pop that back in in the earlier game.

Not good. He’s had quite a few injuries over the years Ithink.
Not good to see the good players out with such serious injuries. ( well any players really.)

Was a kin of innocuous tackle, his shoulder just couldn't take the weight of both players after being turned. Didn't look entirely in pain but obviously knew something was up as immediately held braced his arm like "yep, this is stuffed" whilst the eagle who was prone as well obviously got back to hunting the ball that Elliot previously had.

Jack Riewoldt equalled Nicks goal kicking record tonight of 718 goals, According to Sir Swamp Thing on Twitter, they both did at the same end of the MCG from outside 50 meters.

Impressive stuff by Jack, who would have thought 10 years ago he'd have kicked this many goals?
Grant thomas certainly didn't hahahaha

Jack Riewoldt equalled Nicks goal kicking record tonight of 718 goals, According to Sir Swamp Thing on Twitter, they both did at the same end of the MCG from outside 50 meters.

Impressive stuff by Jack, who would have thought 10 years ago he'd have kicked this many goals?
God I wish we had both of them in RWB. Imagine both kicking 718 goals for the saints

He should pull up stumps now and retire on same number of goals as Nick, not go past him.

In their last 8 quarters of football, Dogs have kicked 17.41

BPok524.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back