Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why I reckon hading over the reigns to Hamish is a smart move. He'd come pretty cheap compared to Gil and with Eddie
on board to assist what could go wrong ? The AFL should wear its nepotism as a badge of honour. Eventually Hamish could hand
over in 10 years to Gillon's son to keep things in the family. And so on.
Can I throw a wild card in? One Grant Thomas- a man on a mission and some heads would roll. No saints player would ever get suspended under his reign. How good would that be?

If the Pies beat the Lions tonight by about 7 goals we move into 3rd :moustache:

Hopefully Mason Cox lines up with his goggles and kicks a bag

2022, lucky we have 6-6-6 solving all our problems.

Meanwhile, at the Gabba, first goal (massive shove out missed) and second goal (absolute nothing “protected area” after 2 players running side by side went different sides of the kicker) absolute stinkers.

The AFL have to allow Mason Cox to have his guide dog out there on the field with him.
This is discrimination.

Playing with Mason Cox is honestly like taking the field a player down lmao geewhiz

I've reported him, i've reported him, i've reported him.

Shut up umpire if they don't listen the first time , ping them.
It will give you more authority in the long run.
"50m because you retaliated." If you know he retalliated it means you saw the first incident and chose to ignore it. Umps just so desperate to avoid overturning it and looking for any opportunity to give a 50m penalty. No integrity just self preservation from ups.

On the incident - if Ryder gets 2 weeks for an opposition player running into him while he is stationary, Gardner should get 4 for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"50m because you retaliated." If you know he retalliated it means you saw the first incident and chose to ignore it. Umps just so desperate to avoid overturning it and looking for any opportunity to give a 50m penalty. No integrity just self preservation from ups.

On the incident - if Ryder gets 2 weeks for an opposition player running into him while he is stationary, Gardner should get 4 for that.

Yeah, should have reversed it given it's not like he punched himself in the aftermath and last I checked striking was also reportable.

To justify Tom Hawkins they seem to let pushing in the back now. King should get 40 goals this week if he watches this.

And just like that it's illegal again.

Mason Cox with those stupid glasses looks like a blind unco giraffe.

How he gets a game is a miracle

this umpiring is pathetic, so is the way the stand rule is being implemented. I'm for it in principal, but the intricacies of the rule are way off

Gifted the pies a goal because Andrews "put his arms out" .

Ump didn't seem to care about the collingwood player carrying on at him in the first quarter though.

And the tackle on the unpaid mark is never ever paid until now. God I hope Brisbane win this

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back