Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone looked at the stats from the port v hawthorn game, that’s an extraordinary hiding given the amount of ball port had. I didn’t watch the game does Mitchell have some new game plan or was it just a one off strange game.
The clubs with new coaches will get found out within the next month I reckon. Bit of a honeymoon period for the Hawks and Magpies. I'd say Blues but they've got the midfield to last them the season, injury permitting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez dogs gettin' some help from the umps 🙄

Just their usual armchair ride, frees 17-7 in their favour, the Swans aren't helping themselves though, they are playing like shit compared to last week,

Just their usual armchair ride, frees 17-7 in their favour, the Swans aren't helping themselves though, they are playing like shit compared to last week,

It's almost like being told to GTFO for an hour last week screwed them over preparation wise.

That holding the man late in the second, both holding each other but the dogs player gets the free 20m out directly in front.

Those hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back