Prediction 2022 ladder after 23 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

i know we have a ripper cracker of a gf coming up still in 2021 but heres my predictions for the ladder after 23 rounds in 2022.

ive grouped them though is not really a ladder.

Top 4:

Dees,Dogs,St.kilda,Port

The next 4:

GWS,Freo,West coast,sydney

just out of finals

Richmond,Geelong,Carlton,Collingwood,Brisbane,Essendon

Next four:

Hawthorn,Gold coast,Crows,North
This hasn’t aged well 🤔

Hey do you guys know if the winner of 6th v 7th plays the loser of 1st v 4th? Or is it the other way? Could still get a final with the cats that way. I’d even be happy with a shot at knocking off the Dees.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
1657166760217.png

Reckon Saints will bounce back into finals next year. That 6-12 bracket is going to be very heavily contested again.
Four pages into browsing the thread and only prediction so far that even close to what has happened.
Mind you, you also took the path of no actual ladder prediction itself so you failed the task but accurately summarized the season so far.

If Richmond had of beaten North yesterday, like they should of I think the top 8 would of been set.

As it stands, I think there are 7 teams locked into play finals and 4 teams fighting for 8th spot.

Geelong
Melbourne
Sydney
Brisbane
Fremantle
Carlton
Collingwood

8th Spot now is out of :

Tigers
Bulldogs
Port
Suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong
Brisbane
Sydney
Melbourne
Collingwood
Fremantle
Richmond
Bulldogs

Carlton
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Port Adelaide
Hawthorn
Essendon
GWS
Adelaide
West Coast
North Melbourne
I think you've underestimated Collingwood as they should establish themselves in the top 4 over the next few weeks.

Round 23 - Pies win to secure top 4 and knock Carlton out of the Finals in doing so. :p :p :p

How exactly? We still need at least another 3 wins, who exactly are we going to beat? We've still got brisbane, freo and port away. I wouldn't tip us to beat essendon or you either.

yeah won't beat port in Adelaide
could bet freo
every chance to beat us
every chance to Brisbane at the mcg
essendon every chance with ur players back and Essendon preparing for mad Monday

yeah won't beat port in Adelaide
could bet freo
every chance to beat us
every chance to Brisbane at the mcg
essendon every chance with ur players back and Essendon preparing for mad Monday
Tigers season ended last week, yesterday was just a comical sequel. We’ve thrown in the towel now, next 3 weeks could be ugly.

How exactly? We still need at least another 3 wins, who exactly are we going to beat? We've still got brisbane, freo and port away. I wouldn't tip us to beat essendon or you either.
For what it's worth, I think you'll beat us this coming Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2022 ladder after 23 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back