NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate.

I guess it depends whether we're picking by position or by talent. We really need a guard, but we need shooting everywhere.

If we play conventionally then Ingram and Herb should soak up much of the forward mins, with presumably Trey and others behind. But that's assuming we don't play big.
Dyson Daniels is going to be the guard in Pels range I think

Tari Eason measured at 6'8 with 7'2 wingspan, will probably boost him into top 10. He was the one realistic one I was hoping for but seems unlikely now :(

Dyson Daniels is going to be the guard in Pels range I think

Tari Eason measured at 6'8 with 7'2 wingspan, will probably boost him into top 10. He was the one realistic one I was hoping for but seems unlikely now :(

Yeah from the fleeting amount that I've read, it doesn't seem like a great draft for guards, or at least lead guards.

Considering we could have four decent iso scorers filling the other four positions on the court, I guess we don't necessarily need a traditional point guard. Someone who can shoot, make an entry pass and play solid D would do fine, but that's what Devonte Graham was supposed to be.

Given that's unlikely from this draft, grab a wing shooter I guess. Reckon we're a fair chance to trade it too, although on Griffin's form that's... risky.

2072705192c3990692b5c9eeb9474d98

Tim Connelly to Dannnnnnnnnn 's TWolves for a mint.

Exciting times in Minny. Feel bad for Denver though, it's Ujiri all over again.
Yep, unreal get. Was nervous when we were hunting somebody to go over the top of Gupta again - I think most fans would've been happy to see him act independently - but certainly didn't expect this. Excited to see what he can do with this roster.

If we trade pick 7 for Jerami Grant I'm done.

Pick 7 is whatever, but Jerami Grant is not worth even that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah from the fleeting amount that I've read, it doesn't seem like a great draft for guards, or at least lead guards.

Considering we could have four decent iso scorers filling the other four positions on the court, I guess we don't necessarily need a traditional point guard. Someone who can shoot, make an entry pass and play solid D would do fine, but that's what Devonte Graham was supposed to be.

Given that's unlikely from this draft, grab a wing shooter I guess. Reckon we're a fair chance to trade it too, although on Griffin's form that's... risky.
Devonte was never going to be that.
Hes a SG through and through, his passing and dribbling is sub par.

What do the bigs look like? For my hornets we keep going big at the draft but none of them seem to have come on yet.

They need Bam to be the 3rd option and find a better 2nd option for Jimmy.

Dame Lillard would be a great fit.
Unfortunately they are paying Lowry 28 million next year and Robinsons 16, they have no cap flexibility.

Adding a top 15 player would be great but it is unrealistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back