Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Vaccination check, bag check, metal detection, ticket validation, cavity search, delousing and cattle branding. There's only so much I'll take.
No dilf check?

Anyone know why I have 2 free GA tickets to the Eagles game alongside my actual membership?
Read somewhere (email or app) that members get 2 additional tickets for this game. I haven't received anything. No member pack, no $30 voucher, no free tix. The NM member email system must be tangled up in the world wide supply chain bog. Another over promise and under deliver.

Read somewhere (email or app) that members get 2 additional tickets for this game. I haven't received anything. No member pack, no $30 voucher, no free tix. The NM member email system must be tangled up in the world wide supply chain bog. Another over promise and under deliver.
I was informed over four weeks ago that my membership pack was "on it's way". I think that the membership department aren't actually using a conventional delivery service like Australia Post or DHL. My sources have informed me that the Club is in fact using Santa.

I was informed over four weeks ago that my membership pack was "on it's way". I think that the membership department aren't actually using a conventional delivery service like Australia Post or DHL. My sources have informed me that the Club is in fact using Santa.
You must have been naughty rather than nice.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I just got an email about this, two extra tickets for Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received an email about getting 2 free flexi tickets but I can't see them either.
Me too. This is an absolute debacle. Need to access one of the additional tickets for someone that's traveling 3 1/2hr to come to the game but can't see it anywhere. I have my own members ticket downloaded and got an email saying there are 2 other tickets but they don't appear anywhere I can access?

Anyone know why I have 2 free GA tickets to the Eagles game alongside my actual membership?
It’s two extra barcodes that you can use any game from this week (home games I assume). You can go to Ticketmaster and use the barcodes to book seats - I’m not sure how to do general entry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back