Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

A nice, personalised 'by the numbers' email sent today.

I'm one of two members in Potts Point, NSW - can we create a 'missed connections' thread 😅
There is one other in Bellevue WA, anyone?

A nice, personalised 'by the numbers' email sent today.

I'm one of two members in Potts Point, NSW - can we create a 'missed connections' thread 😅
I didn’t get anything lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received it. 18 years straight and 29 members in my suburb. Well 7 of those are mine :tearsofjoy:
Wow GR I didn’t realise we had that many in our suburb.

Think my suburb might be winning - 446 here, I've worked it out at 1.7% of the population. It might help that I live in North Melbourne.
Damn I didn’t know North Melbourne had North Melbourne members

I just got off the phone to the membership department asking why I couldn’t add my mates membership to mine and get our seats next to each other.

Found out they upgraded my membership because of my support through covid and he can use one of the 4 guest passes I get.

I legit didn’t know they’d upgraded my membership and that I have 4 guest passes most weeks. Absolutely stoked. No idea why they didn’t tell me but I’m not complaining.

Love ya North 😘

33 members in Murrumbeena. Unfortunately that's my PO Box and I'd love to know the neighbouring suburbs numbers. They should post the full membership map on the website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back