Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see your side? This is pretty confusing as it is in terms of what positions you need filled, who you already have etc

Where the team currently sits.

Obviously Hall is an issue that must be addressed.

Heeney is just frustrating the hell out of me.

Option 1
Hall > Dale
Heeney > Boak
Would leave me 2 trades and approx 3k left.

Option 2
Hall > Whitfield or Daicos
Heeney > Steele / Brayshaw
2 trades

Option 3
Hall to Dale
Keep Heeney the flog
3 trades left and approx 60k left over which would give me the option of Cameron > Gawn down the line if Grundy comes in.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 6.51.57 am.png

Option 1
Hall > Dale
Heeney > Boak

Option 2
2 trades

Option 3
Hall to Dale
Keep Heeney the flog
3 trades left and approx 60k left over which would give me the option of Cameron > Gawn down the line if Grundy comes in.

View attachment 1440401
You forgot OPTION #1,245

Hold Hall for the 1-2 weeks he'll be out injured 🤣

Option 1
Hall > Dale
Heeney > Boak

Option 2
2 trades

Option 3
Hall to Dale
Keep Heeney the flog

View attachment 1440401
I wouldn’t go near Boak, that’s trading a sub-premo to another sub-premo. Have a look at his second halves of seasons compared to his first halves in the last few years.

Hall to Dale and hold the rest of the trades works.

I don’t mind option 2, but Daicos or Whitfield feels too risky with so few trades left. Every chance Whitfield goes to shit again or Daicos runs out of steam and then you’re stuck with them.

I think holding Hall if it’s 1-2 weeks might be your best play, use your cash to upgrade Heeney to Steele.

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but it’s the closest I think to what I’m asking.

So this is my team:

62AD2FA9-D114-4C8B-A75E-DCEA4CB38FE7.jpeg
9BECD39D-86B4-4B78-9BCF-0D54EDE68341.jpeg

So I will need to do two trades to make a luxury upgrade, and I think I can only do one luxury upgrade as I’d like to keep four trades for injuries/league PF/GFs.

So my question is, in order of highest to lowest priority, who would you trade out out of: Short, Blicavs and Cripps.

Followed by in order of priority, who would you trade in out of Stewart, Steele and Gawn.

If I do Gawn it’ll be round 19 as hopefully he’ll have a bit of a price drop once the 198 falls out, and I could trade Blicavs out, or trade Short out and swing Blicavs in to defence.

If I do Steele it will be this week.

If I do Stewart it will be the week he comes back obviously.

Thoughts?

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but it’s the closest I think to what I’m asking.

So this is my team:

View attachment 1440901
View attachment 1440902

So I will need to do two trades to make a luxury upgrade, and I think I can only do one luxury upgrade as I’d like to keep four trades for injuries/league PF/GFs.

So my question is, in order of highest to lowest priority, who would you trade out out of: Short, Blicavs and Cripps.

Followed by in order of priority, who would you trade in out of Stewart, Steele and Gawn.

If I do Gawn it’ll be round 19 as hopefully he’ll have a bit of a price drop once the 198 falls out, and I could trade Blicavs out, or trade Short out and swing Blicavs in to defence.

If I do Steele it will be this week.

If I do Stewart it will be the week he comes back obviously.

Thoughts?
I’d upgrade Short to Gawn, move Blics to d6 and sit on the 4 trades you’d have left for Injury/Finals

I see more benefit in holding those trades extra 4 trades til at least round 20. By then you’ll have a better idea of how much carnage there will/won’t be and you can see how Cripps goes with Pittonet back. Also the bench like most teams is garbage besides Wehr so keeping a few handy trades spare for injuries will be more important as many of us have run out and wont have that luxury!

Fingers crossed the injuries don’t come and you can luxury/sideways the rest but it’s worth being patient another few rounds imo. So yeah I’d be doing Shorty and keeping 4 trades mate! Bloody great side 👍🏻

I’d upgrade Short to Gawn, move Blics to d6 and sit on the 4 trades you’d have left for Injury/Finals

I see more benefit in holding those trades extra 4 trades til at least round 20. By then you’ll have a better idea of how much carnage there will/won’t be and you can see how Cripps goes with Pittonet back. Also the bench like most teams is garbage besides Wehr so keeping a few handy trades spare for injuries will be more important as many of us have run out and wont have that luxury!

Fingers crossed the injuries don’t come and you can luxury/sideways the rest but it’s worth being patient another few rounds imo. So yeah I’d be doing Shorty and keeping 4 trades mate! Bloody great side 👍🏻
Cheers, yeah obviously the bench cover isn’t great, but using DPP between Wehr and Curtis I can cover every line, and if it’s more than a one week injury I’ll be trading at this point anyway.

I just have to hope that the prices match up so I can downgrade Stephens and get Short to Gawn, without having to get rid of Wehr or Curtis.

Option 1
Hall > Dale
Heeney > Boak

Option 2
2 trades

Option 3
Hall to Dale
Keep Heeney the flog

View attachment 1440401
Wait a week play Wehr.
Next week go Hall to Bailey Smith via Himmelberg dpp.

Last edited:
Docherty & Liam Baker

v

N. Daicos & Liberatore / Parker

v

Dawson & Taranto (or anybody else under 442K)

:shrug:

Parker v Himmelberg v Sean Darcy

Can't split them!

Can't split them!
Agree ....Darcy has the higher ceiling

Himmelberg WAS great value ...3 weeks ago ....no so much now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgoyne or Tunstill?
JS main priority. Leaning towards Burgoyne for his Mid/Def DPP

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Can't split them!

Sean Darcy can go XXL!

Agree ....Darcy has the higher ceiling

Himmelberg WAS great value ...3 weeks ago ....no so much now

Parker has been more consistent this season and is less of an injury risk. His ceiling might not be quite as high but he has scored a 167 and a 150 this year. I think with low trades that’s the percentage play.

Hey guys,

Just need another opinion on this.

I need to send either Luke McDonald or Tim Taranto to the bench to loophole Heeneys score as my opponent has Heeney plying on his field.

Was leaning towards Taranto but then thought McDonald might take kick ins this week as Zeibell is out plus some. Any merit to that line of thinking?!

Cheers

Hey guys,

Just need another opinion on this.

I need to send either Luke McDonald or Tim Taranto to the bench to loophole Heeneys score as my opponent has Heeney plying on his field.

Was leaning towards Taranto but then thought McDonald might take kick ins this week as Zeibell is out plus some. Any merit to that line of thinking?!

Cheers
Can you get the e on Macdonald?
Take a look at his score?
Ziebell is back in this week.

I’m not even sure how this is a question.

Steele
Steele hasn’t shown much since he’s come back. Doesn’t look right to me. And Keays only one game under 96 all year and 20k cheaper.

Steele hasn’t shown much since he’s come back. Doesn’t look right to me. And Keays only one game under 96 all year and 20k cheaper.
He’s only 6k cheaper?

I haven’t watched Steele that closely but he’s looked his usual self to me, I feel like it’s only a matter of time before he’s back scoring 125+ regularly.

If you take the two scores without Laird in rounds 1 and 2 Keays is only averaging 107. Steele has easily covered that in his three games back and we know he can go a lot higher. Unfortunately, Keays skills will always let him down, the clangers are inevitable and he won’t hit the high scores you’d want to take him over a guy like Steele.

Last edited:
How do we rate Taranto vs Heeney to buy in now?

My bench cover stinks and with Clarry missing I may well need to buy some in. Would be on field for a week then looped bench cover to swing between M and F.
Always go with the better role
I made this mistake getting Heeney a few weeks ago over rozee who’s playing on the ball
Heeney is up and down like a kpf
Taranto is playing on the ball

Taranto is your man

Goldy vs English for FWD spot? Feel like Goldy has better match ups over the next few weeks and Xerri should be out for a while injured. Money not an issue.
I don't trust English injury wise but Goldy isn't the most reliable these days either. Try to get Gawn, Witts and Darcy if you can, even ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back