VFL 2022 - Reserves Game Day discussion Rnds 1 - 22 (Merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

ned cahill - any relation to poor terry cahill from the seventies, eaten alive by carl ditterich, Stig O'Hara ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemp scraps and fights like a small forward but is 190+

Think he’s better suited forward than back. Good goal that one.

Motlop looks a little tentative.

Nah, he’s a natural third tall down back. But can’t play that role in this side when Akuei is so raw. So he gets outpointed. Good training for him though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know its at Windy Hill but did they have to get Essendon cheer leaders to do the commentary? You get a running history on every EFC players we've never heard of and they have no idea who guys like Dow and Stocker are and call them wrong.

Dow and Carroll were impressive. Durdin looked ok but for the brain fart on the line. Every week Ben Crocker reminds you (a) why he was drafted and (b) why he will never get another chance. Great talent. Great twos footballer. Doesn't handball unless he is in trouble and tries to kick goals from everywhere. Personification of selfish.

I know its at Windy Hill but did they have to get Essendon cheer leaders to do the commentary? You get a running history on every EFC players we've never heard of and they have no idea who guys like Dow and Stocker are and call them wrong.

Dow and Carroll were impressive. Durdin looked ok but for the brain fart on the line. Every week Ben Crocker reminds you (a) why he was drafted and (b) why he will never get another chance. Great talent. Great twos footballer. Doesn't handball unless he is in trouble and tries to kick goals from everywhere. Personification of selfish.
garbage - spoken plenty about our blokes........

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2022 - Reserves Game Day discussion Rnds 1 - 22 (Merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back