Autopsy 2022 Round 5 Heart attack Blues hold on again

Who played well for the Blues in Round 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Some from A and some from B I reckon. Nigh on impossible these days to be close to 100 points at half time and not slow down. We drop intensity by 10-20% and they lift theirs by the same and stuff like today happens.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Some from A and some from B I reckon. Nigh on impossible these days to be close to 100 points at half time and not slow down. We drop intensity by 10-20% and they lift theirs by the same and stuff like today happens.
BOOOOOOOOO!!!

The most disappointing win I've encountered in a while. From monstering their defence in the 2nd Qtr then we Just switched off at half time.
Really Really frustrating to watch. Things I took away from today's game.
  • When we are switched on, our midfield is total destruction to the OP. Need to learn how to sustain the pressure over 4 Qtrs and really put teams to the sword
  • Setterfield & Newnes just do not belong in that side.
  • Parks made some bad howlers (at least 4) but also did some good things and saved a few certain goals - worth persevering
  • Lewis Young is a good one on one defender and spoiler, but refuses to kick the ball, as he cannot kick. Forever looking to give the handball off and putting our defence under pressure. Needs to learn to kick in a hurry.
  • We are building have built an unhealthy reliance on Harry (apart from Charlie), and need our forwards to take the set shot when in range, rather than to continually look to give it to Big H.
  • Cotters is best 22. Really stepped up today saved a lot of ball coming into defence, and kicked to good positions when the game was there to be lost. Didn't panic. Screw the Haters, Cotters for the win!

Yeah impaled naz. cotts played a reasonable last . Reckon bossy will keep him in

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clearly I don’t rate Cuningham as high as you. Also whilst I like Honey I’m not sure he has shown enough in 6 games to suggest he’s better than so and so…
Owies. I named him in my post. Owies. Is Honey better than Owies. It's there. The posts haven't been edited.

You're welcome to your opinion, but let's not play games here, shall we?

Dear Brothers and Sisters (as The Pope would say) we have much love for our brother, Dow, but, in all seriousness and humility, he and we need to accept that he is not, and never was, a “ Saviour” type footballer. Freo are leading Essendon by 10 points.

Correction: Freo now lead by 40 points at the 28 minute of the 3rd quarter.

Guess what? It will be a miracle if we win in WA against Freo next week!
We’ll destroy freo next week. Can’t see us losing another game for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Paddy Dow was huge, Cerra not so much.

Surely Honey gets a run at some point?
Cripps in for setters and hopefully stocker is healthy enough to get back in

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 5 Heart attack Blues hold on again

Back