Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm not arguing his score mate, probably did deserve higher, just watching him get effective disposals points for ineffective disposals.
the only thing is there is 2 crews that are scoring the game. Live crew and studio crew so if live crew miss something or mess it up the studio crew fix it up. so it could be because hes getting so many touches it could be corrections.

Not saying this is happening 100% of the time but its a possible reason.

Not a bad night

Neale
SDK sitting on the bench mooing

Selection
5 Leg Same Game Multi @ 25.59

Event
Same Game Multi
08/04/2022 7:20PM
Stake
$15.00

Estimated Returns
$383.78

Geelong v Brisbane Lions
Started
Result: Pending
Total Match Points Over/Under - Under 166.5
Player Disposals Over/Under - Jeremy Cameron Over 11.5
Player Disposals Over/Under - Lachie Neale Over 27.5
Player Disposals Over/Under - Zach Tuohy Over 20.5
Player Disposals Over/Under - Dayne Zorko Under 25.5

The Daily Show Boom GIF

268k for a 75 average but more importantly taking up a valuable midfield slot. How is he a good pick?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
My options were downgrade to Ward which would’ve cost me roughly 75 points so far and probably ended up with roughly the same cash gen, or downgrade a premo and take Rowell, which might have come out ahead slightly in terms of points but would’ve meant spending extra trades in season.

His average is now up to 79, how low does it have to be to be deemed a failure?

Like I said I’m disappointed as I thought he’d average 90-95, but I’m still okay with the pick hence I haven’t traded him.

the only thing is there is 2 crews that are scoring the game. Live crew and studio crew so if live crew miss something or mess it up the studio crew fix it up. so it could be because hes getting so many touches it could be corrections.

Not saying this is happening 100% of the time but its a possible reason.

Possible.

At the same time, you'd hope things like the time he got +3 for kicking a short pass straight over McStay's head for a non-recorded turnover in the 1st would get fixed up, and the handball clearance which went straight to the opposition early in the 2nd quarter for another unrecorded turnover would also get fixed up, instead of a +5.

Just those two incidents are serious points when you get + instead of - for them.

Again, I'm not arguing his score mate, probably did deserve higher, just watching him get effective disposals points for ineffective disposals.
If it's not a clanger (which was all bar one of his inefficient disposals) you still go up in points for how you get the ball or for clearances etc

If it's not a clanger (which was all bar one of his inefficient disposals) you still go up in points for how you get the ball or for clearances etc
No points for clearances .....you get points for the CP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6/ 550

Not a bad night considering the late Stewart out for me.

SDK had a decent score and did well as my last minute sub.

Neale bounced back well.

Berry solid and will gain some decent cash gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back