Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging by last night’s game, there’s still staff shortages at the bars etc at the MCG. So maybe getting a last minute casual job there could be a creative way of getting to the game, if you can’t get actual tickets???
And then quit just before the first bounce and go and stand somewhere :tearsofjoy:

Has anybody received their ballot allocation for tickets? I got a text this morning saying to make sure I had money in the account (which I promptly transferred over) but am worried I missed it :/ I am priority one. I thought it would be happening monday once competing teams were known.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has anybody received their ballot allocation for tickets? I got a text this morning saying to make sure I had money in the account (which I promptly transferred over) but am worried I missed it :/ I am priority one. I thought it would be happening monday once competing teams were known.

If there's no one in here saying the money has left the account you can be pretty sure it hasn't happened yet

Anyone know (or wants to guess/speculate ;)) on how many P1/P2 members there are?

Looks like there's 17000 tickets allocated for members of each club.

I'm guessing we'd probably have ~5000 P1 members and maybe ~35000 P2 members? But that's totally pulled out of my arse.

What's going to be the best way to jag three tickets to the GF? I'm going this year. I don't care what it takes haha
Get onto the AFLPA page. I did that about 5mins into the last quarter last night because ticketek screwed me over and I know I won’t get the tickets I’m “guaranteed” through my membership.
Catagory 3 ticket and a function (nerve settling beers) before the game

Get onto the AFLPA page. I did that about 5mins into the last quarter last night because ticketek screwed me over and I know I won’t get the tickets I’m “guaranteed” through my membership.
Catagory 3 ticket and a function (nerve settling beers) before the game

Packages seem to be all sold out now: AFL Toyota Grand Final Packages

Think the only route now is buying a second hand ticket. I'm not sure if there's any way to do that safely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing there's probably not too many people who register single? If they've got single seats to fill then I could see P3 members getting called up.

Kinda wishing I registered for single seats now!
That's the key. I'll sit by myself inside a wheely bin if that's all they have left.
See if the system works again for me today.

Priority 1... arnt you guaranteed a ticket.?.. what is the Captains club or social member..?

Does anyone know if my friend and I will still get a guaranteed ticket or be a good chance of getting a ticket?

We are priority 1 as we got the premiership add on, but we ticked the box that said no standing room.

Does it mean we are still priority 1?! I really hope so as all this seems so complicated haha.

If you paid for sept club ... you will get tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back