Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I went in as a single so thinking they may do the groups first then put single tickets where room is left to make up the row etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here - hoping that's what happened

I went to 2011 as a single ticket in P1 - I was N2 or something (second level, in line with the goal post sitting above our cheer squad). I had an aisle seat with the odd other fan around, but those couple of bays were predominately corporate folk who were more interested in the free food & drink compared with the game

I'm pretty sure that some still had the tag on their Collingwood scarfs - not surprising, they all left well before the final siren

I went to 2011 as a single ticket in P1 - I was N2 or something (second level, in line with the goal post sitting above our cheer squad). I had an aisle seat with the odd other fan around, but those couple of bays were predominately corporate folk who were more interested in the free food & drink compared with the game

I'm pretty sure that some still had the tag on their Collingwood scarfs - not surprising, they all left well before the final siren

Just hope I get cat 1-3 ticket. After all one should think P1 and going in as a single you should get a good seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got corporate tix in 2009. At the breakfast each seat alternately had a Cats and Saints scarf. Everyone was encouraged to take it with them. Makes it look like real supporters are there lol.

As for the top notch seats on level 2, I know someone who snuck in to the 2013 GF. After a quarter and a bit many corporate patrons just stayed at the bar and my mate basically spent the rest of the game level 2 on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back