List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd offer a pick in the 20s if Collingwood want to pay 80% of his salary. What the **** do we want with two full time rucks who aren't suitable anywhere else?

Last edited:
I think it's clear we have a solid strategy like usual that we holding relatively close to our chests.

I just hope we don't do the Grundy trade until Jackson is sorted. If we got Grundy in before offloading Jacko it would severely hamper our strong position.

Esava Ratugolea: Yay or Nay?

I think it's clear we have a solid strategy like usual that we holding relatively close to our chests.

I just hope we don't do the Grundy trade until Jackson is sorted. If we got Grundy in before offloading Jacko it would severely hamper our strong position.
I think the plan would be use 27 and get Grundy out of the way, that way the pies don’t ask us to water down the Jackson picks to get Grundy done.

We get Freo to up the offer and take those picks to try get ourselves in the top 7 picks to secure a young forward.

Find a 3rd rounder to get hunter in and we have already made our team look bette on paper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the plan would be use 27 and get Grundy out of the way, that way the pies don’t ask us to water down the Jackson picks to get Grundy done.

We get Freo to up the offer and take those picks to try get ourselves in the top 7 picks to secure a young forward.

Find a 3rd rounder to get hunter in and we have already made our team look bette on paper.

You know the team is a tight-run ship when not even its supporters know what's going on.

For a late pick I would, could be a chol like pick up or worst case a good forward/ruck back up.

Yeah and he is built like a mountain of bricks. I would as well, dunno about the club or 'Sav himself though.

Thing is, if we trade in Grundy first, Freo know we must trade Jacko as we can't afford his wage and can't afford to to walk him to the PSD, thus weakening our position.

Pick 27 is still there, and will be when we are ready. No one else wants Grundy and the Pies are desperate to get rid of him, they won't try and tighten the screws for some of our Jacko picks. At worst we can say no to them, take our picks to the draft for a forward and a ruck, or just use Weid as the backup until next draft/trade period.

Thing is, if we trade in Grundy first, Freo know we must trade Jacko as we can't afford his wage and can't afford to to walk him to the PSD, thus weakening our position.

Pick 27 is still there, and will be when we are ready. No one else wants Grundy and the Pies are desperate to get rid of him, they won't try and tighten the screws for some of our Jacko picks. At worst we can say no to them, take our picks to the draft for a forward and a ruck, or just use Weid as the backup until next draft/trade period.
Lol what! The guys in perth desperate to leave that makes 0 sense at all

yeah I think it’s pretty well known that Grundy will be a demons and Jackson somewhere in Perth.

Jackson is going either way

Like usual you cherry pick quotes to back up your argument. Waiting until Jackson trade is done to get Grundy costs us nothing.

Instead of crapping on other's opinions, what's yours?
Cherry picking qoutes 😂 that's how conversations work, I used your exact argument and said it was silly because it was. It makes no sense at all.

It literally doesn't matter the order of the deals. Jackson's not signing a new contract, we have 0 leverage to be like welp guess we keep him.

Cherry picking qoutes 😂 that's how conversations work, I used your exact argument and said it was silly because it was. It makes no sense at all.

It literally doesn't matter the order of the deals. Jackson's not signing a new contract, we have 0 leverage to be like welp guess we keep him.
We all know how the world works but nothing is 100%. What you say is probably going to happen but it costs nothing to be prudent.

What if we trade in Grundy, can't get a trade done for Jacko for whatever reason? Then Jacko turns around and says you know what, I'll stay but you must pay me X$ or I take my chances at the PSD?

Getting the Jacko deal done first is just common sense.

We all know how the world works but nothing is 100%. What you say is probably going to happen but it costs nothing to be prudent.

What if we trade in Grundy, can't get a trade done for Jacko for whatever reason? Then Jacko turns around and says you know what, I'll stay but you must pay me X$ or I take my chances at the PSD?

Getting the Jacko deal done first is just common sense.
What if Hawkins Ablett Snr and Lou Richards all request a trade to us. Why the hell would Jackson wanna stay when he can still get to WC for free. That hypothetical is just farfetched.

The guys gone. Either for a deal or for free.

What if Hawkins Ablett Snr and Lou Richards all request a trade to us. Why the hell would Jackson wanna stay when he can still get to WC for free. That hypothetical is just farfetched.

The guys gone. Either for a deal or for free.
What's your point in raising ridiculous hypotheticals?

I already acknowledged you were probably right, but it's not silly to be patient and wait, just in case.

I swear you just like to argue for the sake of hearing/reading your own opinion. You know it's ok to acknowledge that sometimes other people have opinions that are different but still don't mean you are wrong?

What's your point in raising ridiculous hypotheticals?

I already acknowledged you were probably right, but it's not silly to be patient and wait, just in case.

I swear you just like to argue for the sake of hearing/reading your own opinion. You know it's ok to acknowledge that sometimes other people have opinions that are different but still don't mean you are wrong?
No much like Danster I'm always right and you single celled amoebas need to learn this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back