List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say he's replacing Daw if you want, still doesn't change the fact you'd be paying half a million to be an average third tall forward when we already have Weid and Tmac on the list and hopefully an up and coming key forward in Van Rooyen
No, to me its more about the style of his play. McStay impacts the parts of the ground as TMc. I don't want him as a deep forward. But he would be welcome to get back there to assist the other 2 tall forwards in pack situations.
I would want McStay to impact strongly up the ground around the wing, half back, and HFline.

The question will be if his body is sound, and his aerobic ability; how that compares with TMc.

At 27 yrs of age, I think he fits well with JvR's entry into the AFL world. Van Rooyen should have a powerful bild and plenty of AFL experience, by the time McStay is ready to retire.

May have been part of the catalyst to prompt Maxy to get serious about his career. And to get himself fit.
he absolutely should have gotten serious about his career and fitness what with being only 4x AA

Is it possible on BF to somehow put a whole thread on ignore? I've read some of the stupidest shit of all time on here

he absolutely should have gotten serious about his career and fitness what with being only 4x AA
I missed the year of Imissfrosty's post was referring to.

I was referring to the trade talk just prior to Maxy's newfound enthusiasm to get his body right, and fit. I forget the year when that occurred, and he started to seriously play, strong footy.

I was referring to the trade talk just prior to Maxy's newfound enthusiasm to get his body right, and fit. I forget the year when that occurred, and he started to seriously play, strong footy.
Ah.

2015 was when he said the penny dropped. It was end of that year he started talking about wanting to be the best ruck. Either way though, I don't think anything said on BigFooty was the catalyst of anything

On behalf of the BigFooty Melbourne board, I'm happy to claim responsibility for Max Gawn's stellar career. 🥳

When youre single handedly responsible for turning so many careers its hard to keep track of which specific year it was for each player, they all tend to blur into each other, bailing players up in the parking lot after training in 2020 feels very much like how it did in 2014 im sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible on BF to somehow put a whole thread on ignore? I've read some of the stupidest s**t of all time on here
Can someone please tell me what the above post says? I’ve got PG on ignore.

Anyway it’s become obvious that a 2nd and 3rd ruck is a major need (particularly if Jackson leaves). So I propose that we trade Weed to Collingwood for Brodie Grundy, Darcy Cameron and Jordan De Goey as a sweetener.

On behalf of the BigFooty Melbourne board, I'm happy to claim responsibility for Max Gawn's stellar career. 🥳

Stop stealing credit for all of SH's hard work, youre very self-centred sometimes mate.

Although the way clubs are wouldnt surprise me if he signs and they don’t announce it until pre finals bye.

You think that'd trust Jacko not to spill the beans before then himself?

Im going with 70% hes gone 29% he stays 1% he retires from footy and becomes the next PM of Australia.

You think that'd trust Jacko not to spill the beans before then himself?

Im going with 70% hes gone 29% he stays 1% he retires from footy and becomes the next PM of Australia.
I know Dogga doesn’t always come across as the clueiest bloke but it’s pretty harsh that you’ve just low key labelled him a complete and utter deadshit.

Tim Lamb apparently met with Jackson’s management today. No contract announcement in next fortnight surely he’s gone.
At least he met with them.

Wasn't even discussing it 4 weeks ago.

But I definitely have that same feeling. Another wasted melb->freo career incoming.

In the spirit of this thread I would like to declare - and I should say I wrote this on a sticky note the night after Luke Jackson was drafted and am only choosing to share this now because you are my friends, that we need another ruckman.

Considering starting a twitter account called Big Footy fact checker where I message players and people and ask them stuff like:

"@maxgawn bloke who supports the dees on Big Footy reckons he had a word to you and turned you career around, any truth to it?"

"@myheartbeatstrue well done on getting the Jackson withdrawal right last night, but did you steal this info off Danster days before the injury happened?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back