2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’ll take all the academy picks if we don’t make any improvement.
Need to play finals asap.

Miss finals look for the suns to bring in some more experience.
Obv still take a couple of academy kids. But wouldn’t be 5-6

Walter, Read, Rogers will be taken you’d think given their national recognition.

Personally I’m doubtful on any others although Graham does get talked up on the board.

I’m ok to get someone experienced but no more fringe players. Top 15 player (for our list) or no thanks.

Walter, Read, Rogers will be taken you’d think given their national recognition.

Personally I’m doubtful on any others although Graham does get talked up on the board.

I’m ok to get someone experienced but no more fringe players. Top 15 player (for our list) or no thanks.
Given the points needed for those players, reckon that's all you'll afford to get. Unless you can also select a player before a bid comes for Walter, but I doubt it.
If suns play or very close to play finals, I expect that 1st rounder to be traded for extra picks

The movement of salary from guys like swallow, fiorini and sexton added to the loss of bowes contract plus the $650 on the table for rankine I can't help but think we have atleast 1 big name recruit in mind. Understand that it helped seal the deal for Rowell/Anderson but its alot of $$ off the books. Going to be interesting towards the end of the year.

The movement of salary from guys like swallow, fiorini and sexton added to the loss of bowes contract plus the $650 on the table for rankine I can't help but think we have atleast 1 big name recruit in mind. Understand that it helped seal the deal for Rowell/Anderson but its alot of $$ off the books. Going to be interesting towards the end of the year.
Noah Balta is out of contract…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what if we flunk this year or trade in another R1 pick I'd love for us to get ahead of the Walter bid and take Nick Watson or Zane Duursma. We are dying for a replacement for Rankine's class and magic up forward.
i don't know why but i like Zane Duursma the most outside of Harley Reid. Dan Curtain would round out my early top 3 wishlist

Ashton moir (glenelg) another good fit. Super skilful and could see him starting his career like sheezel off a back flank. Probably ain't going to select any other than our academy boys but there's a few nice ones there.

An early name i mentioned in preseason was Jade Gresham, he's put his contract talks off till later in the year.

I think it makes just makes alot of sense. Not his biggest fan but we are desperate for that mould of player in the best 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back