Opinion 2023 AFL Draft Prospects

Who do you want for our first pick at the AFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They will for the next 3 drafts

But they can't keep everyone and they'll start falling out
Probably the least threatening side to have draft riches. They took King, Lukosious, Rankine, Anderson & Rowell in back to back drafts all in the top 7. They've already lost one of those and may struggle to keep the others in a couple of years.

Who knows as they may improve but the reality of their existence has always been lots of high draft picks translating into zero finals series.

lachie charleson is another name Dogs are interested in
Another 176cm midget.

Lade: "Bevo mate, I am not sure 4 very tall forwards worked out, perhaps even 3 very tall forwards was a bit much"
Bevo: "Yeah? Let me try out 4 very small forwards next year. I doubt any other team has thought of that one"
Bevo dials phone to Power "Hey mate, I have worked out our game plan for next year. Reckon you could you draft a couple of guys 175cm or less for me? Might even throw Daniel forward as well"

Another 176cm midget.

Lade: "Bevo mate, I am not sure 4 very tall forwards worked out, perhaps even 3 very tall forwards was a bit much"
Bevo: "Yeah? Let me try out 4 very small forwards next year. I doubt any other team has thought of that one"
Bevo dials phone to Power "Hey mate, I have worked out our game plan for next year. Reckon you could you draft a couple of guys 175cm or less for me? Might even throw Daniel forward as well"
Well, the 4 towers we tried in round 1 & 2 was a disaster...

Who said Bevo doesn't have a plan B?

Watching Jordan Croft's highlights. Wow what a talent. Jumps off the screen with the way moves and jumps for a mark.

much better prospect than Busslinger.
helps when you don't have to defend anyone haha

helps when you don't have to defend anyone haha
Playing forward is generally harder.
He did beat O'Sullivan a few weeks back, although he couldn't convert so clearly he's done a lot of training with us

Watching Jordan Croft's highlights. Wow what a talent. Jumps off the screen with the way moves and jumps for a mark.

much better prospect than Busslinger.
Yeah I get we’re stacked for forwards but I’m not sure why people aren’t excited about him. When I watch his footage on YouTube all I think about is what he could become - that speed & athleticism & then aggression on top of it. That package will be at minimum a solid afl player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I get we’re stacked for forwards but I’m not sure why people aren’t excited about him. When I watch his footage on YouTube all I think about is what he could become - that speed & athleticism & then aggression on top of it. That package will be at minimum a solid afl player
His biggest knocks for me is his marking and conversion. His athleticism is elite, for a tall player he is great bellow his knees and puts on strong forward pressure.
If he can start clunking marks and fixes his kicking for goal he will be one of the best forwards in the game.

His biggest knocks for me is his marking and conversion. His athleticism is elite, for a tall player he is great bellow his knees and puts on strong forward pressure.
If he can start clunking marks and fixes his kicking for goal he will be one of the best forwards in the game.
I'm almost certain we move him back. Has all the attributes to be a great intercepting defender

I agree BUT if we can't land any decent intercept players I think Darcy would be the only fit? We would be playing him there knowing his deficiencies is. Lack of speed and accountability.

Coffield is a bit of an unknown.
Buss should be ready to debut sometime in 2024, and he can clunk them
Yes Buss would ideally fill that spot and Coffield if fit can intercept aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2023 AFL Draft Prospects

Back