AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it on the round 8 thread but Richmond +25.5 at B365 (was +26.5 yesterday) looks like free money to me.

Geelong’s list of absent players is now at a tipping point: Dangerfield, Guthrie, De Koning, Close, Stanley, Stengle, J Henry, Rohan. That’s eight premiership players plus Bowes who has been b22 this year.

We will be running a midfield of Blicavs - Atkins - Holmes - Bruhn/Knevitt against Taranto - Hopper - Prestia - Martin/Bolton. Hard to see how we don’t get demolished in the middle.
It's a very attractive +line to bet on, Richmond even when we lose generally keep games tight.

Made no sense.
Strange stuff that was
Do you ever post bets? All I read from you is providing insight or an opinion which is very often non-constructive criticism.

I take issue with that. Either post bets or shut the **** up.

If you thought the +23.5 was wrong, say it at the time. Don't wait until it's +19.5 (now +17.5) to say something.

Why is it fair that you don't post any bets but you provide insight and at the same time criticise bets after any opportunity for those bets to be corrected.

Freo +24.5 v Sydney - Can Freo trouble the Swans on the scoreboard is the big question, can see it being a tight low scoring affair which is why i like the 4-goal head start to Freo.

Dees -42.5 v Hawthorn - Which Demon outfit will turn up this week? Fritsch was terrible v GC and will bounce back with a bag. Can see a similar score to the one between Melb/NM a fortnight ago.

Dogs H2H v Blues - Dogs are on the up and the Blues are sliding. Dogs love Marvel so i think they will get the W.

Ess +27.5 v Lions - Bombers have been decent every game in 2023. Lions will win but i can't see them winning by more than 5 goals

hasbulla-hasbik-blow-whisper-secret-d781cckijg7cbefo.gif

I lost the Shoe and ate it, when Hasbulla kicked 5+ at Adelaide Oval :$

I took Richmond at $3.75, and might take a stab at them at the line too for a back up.

I don't necessarily think we will win, but it seemed like we were better shot than $3.75

I have some trust in us at the line given Geelong's injuries too, the risk is if Geelong belt us, but it's not really a pattern for us we are generally pretty competitive even when losing.

EDIT: The +line is now into 19.5 on Betfair, that's getting a little close and not as much value. Missed it when it was in the mid 20s which was a lot more enticing.

I'm liking Cripps' odds for goals this week. Haven't seen him this long for a while and despite only 1 goal for the season he has been getting shots most weeks. Both the Blues performance and his own have been smashed all week so he should be looking to lead from the front and he kicked 2 against the Dogs last time. He'll likely go head to head with Bont which should leave plenty of forward opportunites for both. Dogs conceded 3.1 to Tom Green last week and have regularly given up goals to opposition mids all year.

AGS $2.60 SB
2+ $12 PB
3+ $51 PB

Surprised we haven't seen any Buddy Franklin goal trains, Ladbrokes odds have him priced higher than Logan McDonald. Been a bit floaitng around in the media and he was quiet. Freo a decent match up.

Surprised we haven't seen any Buddy Franklin goal trains, Ladbrokes odds have him priced higher than Logan McDonald. Been a bit floaitng around in the media and he was quiet. Freo a decent match up.
There's a certain poster who won't add anything of value (no bets or plays), but would like to let you know that Buddy's matchup is against the wrong WA team for a goal train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Hobbs surely plays in his natural position and goes into the middle with Parish out, had 34, 27 and 31 in his 3 VFL appearances this year before being stuck forward/sub since coming into the AFL side.

SB
20+ $2.25
25+ $6.75
30+ $26

Going from memory here -

Francis Evans for port came on in a preseason game for a quarter and kicked 2.1.
Few weeks ago in the sanfl he kicked 2.1 and then 2.2.
Comes up against another sanfl side this week in norf Melbourne. Port don't play the shit shut down game like saints, so it should be pretty open.
So I'm on him for goals
2+ $5.50
3+ $17
4+ $90 b365

Marlion Pickett named in the forward pocket
Feel like $2.75 AGS is value
2+ $13
3+ $61
All @ Bet365

Ben Hobbs surely plays in his natural position and goes into the middle with Parish out, had 34, 27 and 31 in his 3 VFL appearances this year before being stuck forward/sub since coming into the AFL side.

SB
20+ $2.25
25+ $6.75
30+ $26
Just loaded up on Dabble if anyone has it.

1.62 for 15
3.85 for 20
11 for 25

Edit: prices just tanked sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back