AFL 2023 Brownlow,Battle of the Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite liked Tim Kelly to poll the 3 Votes in Round 23 versus the Bulldogs.

The top 3 are equally priced, which is about right. Sportsbet thinking the : 3,2,1 could go in any order, with the top three listed here at $2.75 each.

I thought Cripps had a quite 1st half upon reviewing that game again. Given that West Coast were massive underdogs to win, I reckon the umps will side with the winning side in this one.

Most of these BYO markets are dreadful, Langford Weighman and JUH combined for 15+ at 3.50 is interesting though. Marra and Langford could get 13-15 by themselves.

Might be worth a flyer

J.Daicos, N.Daicos & De Goey to outpoll WCE & NM - Even at $1.5 it looks like free money.
Have these 3 outpolling by more than 10 votes and given they are likely competing for votes with each other if one underpolls the other is more likely to over poll.

Anyone else like Jackson to outpoll Gawn/Grundy at $2.75?

I’ve got Jackson winning by 2 and Grundy only a chance to poll in one game, and don’t see him getting more than a vote that game
Yep have him in front too, the price is more around will the umpires notice Jackson like we expect? Gawn & Grundy are both proven pollers.

Yep have him in front too, the price is more around will the umpires notice Jackson like we expect? Gawn & Grundy are both proven pollers.
its that and also the fact there is no dead heat if its a tie, that said he should be ahead just so anything above 2.25 probably good.

Dabble
Most votes between Rounds 17-24
Bontempelli $4

My count has Bont beating Gulden by .5 of a vote in this stretch of games here. I think it's a two horse race (3 votes separate them from the rest of the pack) and happy to back the proven poller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dabble
Most votes between Rounds 17-24
Bontempelli $4

My count has Bont beating Gulden by .5 of a vote in this stretch of games here. I think it's a two horse race (3 votes separate them from the rest of the pack) and happy to back the proven poller.
I’ve got a pretty wacky one. I too have Bont just 0.5 off Gulden (12 vs 12.5) but with 11.5 in that same stretch, I have the $151 Coniglio (Sportsbet). Perhaps I’ve grossly overpolled but I’m putting a spec on.

i also noticed it wasnt there yesterday. Hoping , they have it up soon as well.

Bit weird why they would be taking the markets off (think its been over 16 hours or so now)

they got removed yesterday at about 4pm when i was looking

365 has some great value, but the limits are pretty poor
R1 - Redman $26
R19 - Dusty $26
R21 - Berry $17

Don’t mind Amon round 18 @ $8 on 365. Umpires love stats and seem to love him and 2 of the 4 umpires gave him 3,3 and 3,2 last season.

Also a little bit on Wanganeen-Milera round 20 @ $15 on 365, well a whole $4.46 they let you put on….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back